Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My FIL PIOG

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:07 AM
  • 17 Replies
Pisses me off. He is staying at our house :/. But he thinks he doesn't have to follow my rules. First he tries to smoke in my house. Uh no my house is a smoke free house. He walks through with a lit cigarette and says ILL BE QUICK. No put it in the ashtray outside and come through or not at all. Landon is allergic to peanuts. According to him allergies are myth and its all fake. Yea explain that to my son who is covered in his rash and itching and crying. Next he undermines me authority with the kids. Kyla kept saying MOM GET ME A DRINK. She had 6 cookies. Ok she might of been thirsty but you ask. You are 4. He says WELL DARLIN SHE HAD 6 COOKIES SHE IS THIRSTY gave her a drink. He also thinks its ok to smoke in his room(Landons room) to smoke if he is about to go to bed or waking up. No. Go outside. He came here with $100. He keeps blowing it on out to eat and games and now trying to buy weed. His money whatever right? But he runs out of money and needs cigarettes guess who will be buying them??? If you say yes your correct. I am so irritated I have been up in our room door shut non sociable all day and will stay that way until he leaves. :/ I am so mad my blood is boiling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lilimarlene
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:11 AM
Wow thats awful! When is he leaving? And why is his bum ass there? Howndoes your hubby feel about this. Your too nice I would have flipped already.
mommywife06
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:12 AM
4-5 months :'( *sobs* he tells me he wont change he is used to it. Its how he grew up. He backed me up on the smoke thing but we argue about everything else

Quoting Lilimarlene:

Wow thats awful! When is he leaving? And why is his bum ass there? Howndoes your hubby feel about this. Your too nice I would have flipped already.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1likeme
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:13 AM
I think it may be time to ask him to leave. Or you can just go full bitch and throw a bucket of water on him the next time you catch him with a lit cigarette in your home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AllAboutYou1223
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:14 AM

Why is he still there? Family or not he'd be GONE. PERIOD.

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:15 AM

OH, hell no. WTF is Thomas thinking allowing his dad to treat you like shit?

UGH!

mommy6xs
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:17 AM
Wouldn't happen! And your DH should back you with it ALL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommywife06
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:18 AM
He tells him to respect our house but its his dad he says. He hasn't seen him in a long time he says.

Quoting wickedfiress:

OH, hell no. WTF is Thomas thinking allowing his dad to treat you like shit?

UGH!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommywife06
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:19 AM
He just landed last night :|

Quoting 1likeme:

I think it may be time to ask him to leave. Or you can just go full bitch and throw a bucket of water on him the next time you catch him with a lit cigarette in your home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmami316
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:22 AM

(hugs) im sorry momma i hope things get better for you soon

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:23 AM

Quoting mommywife06:

He tells him to respect our house but its his dad he says. He hasn't seen him in a long time he says.

YOU have the pussy.

His dad has an empty wallet and more than one bad habit to feed.

Which one does Thomas want more?

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)