Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rules for Dating

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:51 AM
  • 8 Replies

I've posted about this before but no one could give me any advice!!!

So I've come up with two of my own:

1. If a guy gets a girls phone number and he texts her, he's just looking to play around. If he calls her first, then he's looking for something real.

2. First dates should be just the two of you, no taking a woman out with your 'boys' in the background.

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
gypsydancer7
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:53 AM

If he stutters or wont make eye contact, hes worth your time....it means hes nervous not a dork

.kk.
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:57 AM

Aw, I'll keep that in mind....

deek3579
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:59 AM
Well when dh and I had our first date he kissed me on the cheek and I always thought that it was very romantic. So what ever rule you make out of that... maybe take things slow...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberDR
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:00 AM

BUMP!

.kk.
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:06 AM

Quoting deek3579:

Well when dh and I had our first date he kissed me on the cheek and I always thought that it was very romantic. So what ever rule you make out of that... maybe take things slow...

:)

I'm not finding very many men these days that want to.... :(

deek3579
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:07 AM
Where are you looking?

Quoting .kk.:

Quoting deek3579:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.kk.
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:09 AM

I'm not really looking because I don't really ever have time to date.

I have met a few guys here and there, though. At the bank, at an activities group for single parents, through friends, while I was out with friends.

Have only been on one date but just from talking to these guys it seems like they want things to move too quickly.

IDK, the dating world seems SO much different now than it was 7-8 years ago!

Quoting deek3579:

Where are you looking?

Quoting .kk.:

Quoting deek3579:

.kk.
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:18 AM

I'm also not a fat of men who won't actually ask you out. They're like, "We're getting together later if you want to come."

Well, do you want me to come? I mean, I know you do or else you wouldn't be telling me I can come if I want to, but what's with not actually saying, "Hey, I would love it if you would meet us later"?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)