Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Saturday morning, what are you doing?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:47 AM
  • 93 Replies

My boys and I are being lazy, we are laying on the couch in our jammies watching up and eating crepes with Nutella, bananas and whipped cream!  Super Yum!

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cherieb10
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:48 AM

I am having my coffee while my daughter sleeps. Then I think we may go shopping later. I still have a few things to get for tomorrow.

JustMe0326
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:48 AM

Getting ready to go to Michigan to begin our Easter traditions! Just cooked the Kielbasa. :)

whitneyeliza08
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:49 AM

that sounds yummy. i just had a roud of morning sickness, so im not hungry. lol, will make a mental note to make those some other time though!

JT32606
Ds and I are laying in my bed. I had a long night... I'm not ready to get up lol and he'll prob fall back asleep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaelaasmom
I am the only one awake. I am watching Columbo and making a mental list of things to pack for Monday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitneyeliza08

round*

Quoting whitneyeliza08:

that sounds yummy. i just had a roud of morning sickness, so im not hungry. lol, will make a mental note to make those some other time though!

jaylahmicah
Chillin ob cm, its raning outside
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommiE8983
by McLovin on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:49 AM
We love that movie! We're sitting here watching Tangled and eating poptarts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kcook55
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:50 AM

i will be working on some easter bows for my dd. i waited till the last min i took a could days off of making bows cuz i have been so busy with a show last weekend and orders.

Kodysmommy928
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:51 AM

Nice!  My 2 year old was up at 6:30, so no relaxing cup of joe for me.  Have fun shopping!  I have to go at some point today myself.

Quoting cherieb10:

I am having my coffee while my daughter sleeps. Then I think we may go shopping later. I still have a few things to get for tomorrow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)