Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm considering going cold turkey, I wonder if I could kick the habit

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:19 AM
  • 14 Replies

I've been debating, it's actually kind of pathetic that it is such a big decision. LMAO Could I do it though? If I quit CM cold turkey, could I stay away? It's so addictive, but I think at this point it may be a bit counterproductive in my life. What will I do? Without E-friends will I be all alone or will I made real live friends? LMAO

Do I do it? Will I stay gone? lol It's so hard!

Photobucket
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tairakittie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:21 AM
I understand completely... but I have yet to actually delete myself from CM. I don't think I can... I like the E-support. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NickiNavarro
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:24 AM

Quoting tairakittie:

I understand completely... but I have yet to actually delete myself from CM. I don't think I can... I like the E-support. :)

Yeah I was originally here for the e-support, because I don't have much in real lfe. But I wonder if the support I get is negated by the hits to my self esteem on a regular basis. lol I don't know if I can do it either, but I kind of want to.

Photobucket
brettsmomma
by Tammie on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:25 AM

My house got robbed two falls ago.. i had facebook on my cell but no cafemom. It was good for me. I came back as soon as I got a new computer that febuary but its never been the same addiction.. All in all it was good for me <3

Kodysmommy928
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:25 AM

I've taken extended breaks, but it's so hard to just quit.

NickiNavarro
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:27 AM

Quoting brettsmomma:

My house got robbed two falls ago.. i had facebook on my cell but no cafemom. It was good for me. I came back as soon as I got a new computer that febuary but its never been the same addiction.. All in all it was good for me <3

I deleted my account a few years ago, and didn't even miss it. I came back when I was pregnant and on bed rest, but I hadn't discovered NCG the first time around. Having responses instantly is very alluring. lol It's like having people there no matter what time of day you need them.

Photobucket
i.heart.rachel
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:28 AM

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOO

NickiNavarro
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:29 AM

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

I've taken extended breaks, but it's so hard to just quit.

I would have to hide my lap top, I think to take a break. I seem to not be able to stay away longer than like 2 days at a time.

Photobucket
NickiNavarro
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:29 AM

Quoting i.heart.rachel:

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOO

You don't think I could do it? Is that a CHALLENGE??!! LMAO

Photobucket
lip.lock
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:30 AM
You're not allowed to leave
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NickiNavarro
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:35 AM

Quoting lip.lock:

You're not allowed to leave

;) I would tell all the people who are actually nice to me to add me on FB. LOL I do enjoy the awesome mommas I have met here. I don't know, maybe I'm just in a funk. I really wanted to try out for XFactor and I needed support, my husband is just not supportive. Some of the ladies were so friggin mean. So now I'm not trying out, because I was feeling sorry for myself. Now I can't try out even if I wanted to. I guess I'm just being pissy about it.

Photobucket
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)