Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Polygamy?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:22 AM
  • 13 Replies

Your thoughts?

I think it would be freaking AWSOME, Except I couldnt imagine sharing my husband..LOL... so its out for us!

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaelaasmom
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:23 AM
Not for me, but I don't care if others do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myfoursonsks
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:24 AM

I don't see anything wrong with it.  People should just be allowed to live how they want to live as long as they are not directly hurting anyone else.

-KC-
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:25 AM

Not for me, Im also not a big fan of most females.

joannawaddoups
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:26 AM

i could live it..but cant say that..im lds and when you mention polygamy everyone goes crazy about it but watching the show i could see how that would work and be a viable lifechoice

i.heart.rachel
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:26 AM

Eh, it's not for me. The thought of it is in intriguing but not if I had to share my current SO. I could be the 'other' wife in a relationship with a man though as long as I didn't have to sleep with him.. haha.

momme2anangel
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:28 AM

BUMP!

joannawaddoups
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:47 AM

bump

mamivon2
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:06 AM

I just feel sorry for the guy.. i mean think about it.. most likley all wives start  PMSing at the same time and then the MILs.. !!!! This guy is punished for life

VictoriaReynold
by on Apr. 27, 2011 at 5:23 PM

I am speaking from personal experience when I say that the women in these relationships are not empowered to even make the slightest choices for themselves. At least in in the Fundamentalist religion based marriages.  Their husbands rule them as personal property as the religion deems is his right and responsibility.  That is not what they present on television but it is the lifestyle behind closed doors.  I personally prefer a relationship based on equality and a respect for my intellegence.

kyliesmommy22
by on Apr. 27, 2011 at 5:25 PM
def. not for me...but hey whatever floats your boat!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)