Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some @$$hat tried to hack my email.*Swearing**Vent**Updated* AND my FB!!!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:45 AM
  • 12 Replies

And I have a pretty damn good idea who it was. 

My account was locked out for having too many failed login attempts when I went to log into it a little bit ago.  Thankfully they weren't able to actually get into it.  Even if they had everything that is important is backed up by another account and on a flash drive.  It just pisses me off to no end that "someone" would even bother.

Urgh just went to log into FB and they tried to get into that TOO!  GAH!  Seriously.  This is getting RIDICULOUS!

Someone's head is going to ROLL. 

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AjsMom0508
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:02 AM

BUMP!

much2learn
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:05 AM

sorry.  Wasn't me.

Oliviyah
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:06 AM
oh that sucks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AjsMom0508
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:07 AM

Lol!  Thanks for that.  I'm beginning to think who I originally thought it might have been actually IS who did it. 

Quoting much2learn:

sorry.  Wasn't me.

GonnaBMom
by Miss.Fortune on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:07 AM

Who,What,When,Where,Why,How? 

MultiPara
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:08 AM

who?

AjsMom0508
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:12 AM

Quoting GonnaBMom:

Who?  I'm pretty sure my ex (DS's bio father)

What?  Hotmail & FB.  Yahoo is untouched but he didn't know it existed.

When?  Sometime between 7pm yesterday and 10am today.

Why?  I'm pretty sure he is pissed about the income witholding papers the court just filed in regards to CS, he is in the arrears by 4 months and his support obligation has increased by $67 since the initial order.  I'm pretty sure he wants to delete all the emails that were sent back and forth between him and I at the end of March.  I believe he wants to try to make it look like I'm not keeping him aware of what I need to legally.

How?  He's a techy.  However, he taught me everything I know and I use a lot of his tricks.  Hence why he failed.

mes_deux_amours
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:13 AM
I've had that happen. Its incredibly violating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GonnaBMom
by Miss.Fortune on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:15 AM

Wow what a nut job..

Quoting AjsMom0508:

Quoting GonnaBMom:

Why?  I'm pretty sure he is pissed about the income witholding papers the court just filed in regards to CS, he is in the arrears by 4 months and his support obligation has increased by $67 since the initial order. 
I'm pretty sure he wants to delete all the emails that were sent back and forth between him and I at the end of March.  I believe he wants to try to make it look like I'm not keeping him aware of what I need to legally.

How?  He's a techy.  However, he taught me everything I know and I use a lot of his tricks.  Hence why he failed.

AjsMom0508
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Yep.  He is at that.  Unfortunately for him he doesn't know that everything is double backed up.  So he can delete one or two but three is only accessible when I plug it in to save something.  He can't touch it.

Quoting GonnaBMom:

Wow what a nut job..

Quoting AjsMom0508:

Quoting GonnaBMom:

Why?  I'm pretty sure he is pissed about the income witholding papers the court just filed in regards to CS, he is in the arrears by 4 months and his support obligation has increased by $67 since the initial order. 
I'm pretty sure he wants to delete all the emails that were sent back and forth between him and I at the end of March.  I believe he wants to try to make it look like I'm not keeping him aware of what I need to legally.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)