Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Having a miserable morning and I want to cry.

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:06 AM
  • 8 Replies

This post was made on topix about me. It makes me sad that someone really hates me this much and I am just miserable about it now. I just wanted some support I guess.

Just Me

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
22 hrs ago

Judged:

Stephanie King, She is a fat bitch who has done nothing with her life and likes to ruin peoples life. Why do you hate her?
total compliment

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
21 hrs ago

Judged:

That youspend your life obsessing over her many love her leave her alone you pathetic creep
Just Me

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
20 hrs ago

Judged:

Many love her? name one who is not related to her! She is a freak who cuts herself. She is nothing and shouldn't be allowed around people.
your a dick

Alfred, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
20 hrs ago

Judged:

Hey ass face before you go spreading shit about someone who is far from fat, nor is she a bitch NOR does she cut herself why don't you get you facts straight. Don't go bashing on people just because you hate yourself.
Just Me

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

Oh I'm so hurt because you called me mean names WAHHHHH. Anyway, you are sadly mistaken. Sorry but she is all of those things, what makes you love her so much? You're probably her mommy jumping in to defend her.
Friend

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

Just Me wrote:
Many love her? name one who is not related to her! She is a freak who cuts herself. She is nothing and shouldn't be allowed around people.
Hey Idiot, How dare you make up lies about a sweet person!!! I have known her for a long time. I am her friend and I am NOT related to her. Where do you get your facts? My suggestion is this, get your facts straight. She is not a bitch and she has never cut herself. You should not make up lies, you idiotic loser!!
Just Me

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

Dude are you sure your talking about the same Stephanie King? Works at walmart has two brats, fat slob....Just want to make sure your not thinking of someone else since no one in their right mind would defend this bitch like you are unless you're her mom then all I have to say is I'm sorry for you.
Just Me

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
13 hrs ago

Judged:

Wow I guess all of you are just pansies who are afraid to admit that this bitch needs to get the hell out of Utica. I figured as much.....
pink

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
12 hrs ago

Judged:

Just Me wrote:
Wow I guess all of you are just pansies who are afraid to admit that this bitch needs to get the hell out of Utica. I figured as much.....
No I was guessing they have lives and or nobody believes you . I don't know her or you but if her name made it this long up here with only you keeping it going she is probably a lot cooler/nicer/popular than you or whatever has you here.
Stephanie

Ithaca, NY

Thanks to everyone posting to defend me. The woman who is posting about me is unhinged and has done this a few times, along with many other things to try to screw with me. If you want more details fb me or text.

To Just Me: First and formost, my children are anything but brats. Also, I have never ruined anyones life. I don't even know why you think that. I do everything I can to help people and make their life better. You need to stop already, no one believes you and you are just making yourself miserable by holding on to this grudge for so long.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/utica-ny/T84A9GKPHPHUQ770O

A, B, C, D, E, F, G, Gummy bears are chasing me, one is red, one is blue, one is peeing on my shoe, now I'm running for my life, 'cuz the red one has a knife.

PS: Bash my opinion if you like, I don't return to "Hot Topic" posts after having my say anyway.

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kellysp6637
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:07 AM

Oh mama....I'm soooooooo very sorry...this person obviously has some serious issues.....I know it's hard not to let crap like that get to you....but know that you are better than that.

MultiPara
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:10 AM

:(

andreamarie
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:12 AM
Hun someone has nothing to do than be hurtful. Im sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GonnaBMom
by Miss.Fortune on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:12 AM

This is one fucked up person..geez..don't worry, to talk about someone like this, she must be really miserable in her life no doubt, to have soo much hate like this..its psychotic

WhitleyLyles
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:13 AM
I have someone who is making posts about me like that. I am sorry it hurts. I know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krayzbabylove
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:14 AM

What an immature person, thats all i have to say.

owl0210
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:16 AM

So juvenile. 

Lullabymami
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:25 AM

I am sorry that someone did this. That person is very immature and needs to grow the f-up.

unreal some woman personally attack other's becuase there life most suck so bad...

That woman has no class and needs  to get a grib..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)