Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am almost ready to just walk away from it all.*tad bit long SORRY :(* WELL. How do i take this?!?!!?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:10 AM
  • 147 Replies

**note: If people tell me I am whining.. oh well. this is kind of a declaration of coming to the realization that I married the most selfish person in the entire universe. SO if you say "stop whining" one time i am going to tell you to shove it.**

Last night I had ANOTHER asthma attack. I couldnt talk, I couldnt talk. I couldnt breathe. I was shaking.
I has used DD's Nebulizer when it first started but it was just progressively getting worse. I was crying. It was the worst attack i had ever had.
Well it started around bedtime- it was almost ten(late i know for the kids but they had had a late nap)but I was trying to get them in bed while I was wheezing. Well dh says 'just go do the treatment' So I said "well it would be nice if you could get them in the bed so I can relax a bit better"
WEll that didnt sit well with him because he had just gotten in bed to get on netflix on the computer.He slams the thing shut and says fine.
Well I go bacvk in the kitchen to finish my treatment. By then I was feeling like I was gonna pass out. I called Brandyn as loud as I could and said will you please come be with me. And call 911. I need to go now!"
He says 'no i will drive you.' So he got the kids ready and we were out the door in like two minutes. We got to the hospital pretty fast. they treated me. they took me to the resuscitation room. They were going to have to intubate me but held out to let the treatment start working. I was puking. i was a huge mess. I was freaking scared. I wanted my husband with me but he had to take care of the kids. OMG . I have never been more scared in my whole life!
So fast forward to this morning.
We got home around three in the morning and all of us got into bed. Well the kids woke up at nine. I layed there a few minutes hoping they would crawl into bed with us andd maybe go back to sleep. Well the baby (hes 2) got into bed and said "mommy I want to eat."
I said ok baby hold on. Well Ididnt get up right then and he started whining up a storm. And dh sayd "Can you take him out of here. He is on my leg and i am uncomfortable. I didnt sleep good and I am tired."
Really now? You are tired?
I told him " I hesitate to even say anything but I said to him "Look I almost dies last night. my whole bady is weak. I am uncomfortable and tired."
All he has to say to that is " I knew you would say something like that.'
I just walked out of the room. really it is ridiculous. DD is the age I was, and I am the age my mom was when her heart stopped and I saw them resuscitating her in our living room floor. I was so scared last night. AND I HAD TO ASK HIM TO COME BE WITH ME, I did not want to be alone. I needed him there. I know he isnt a mind reader but did I really have to ask him to take care of the kids and then come sit with me. i should not have had to do that,. it does not take mind reading abilities to figure out when you wife needs you.
That last night and then the rudeness and selfishness this morning- really just topped the cake for me.
i just wanted to share and kind of vent Iguess. I realize more and more how selfish he is. I finally figured it out that I am not going to be able to change him.
that is all :)

He came in an apologized for being selfish.. I just dont know. It is like he knows how to manipulate me. i know it will happen again but I dont want to seem like a selfish bitch for saying that. ugh

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WhitleyLyles
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:11 AM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.kk.
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:13 AM

No, you aren't going to be abe to change him and I agree that in a situation like that, you shouldn't even have to ask. It seems common sense to me that a person who had a severe asthma attack should stay in bed today.

*hugs*

WhitleyLyles
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:14 AM
I know. I just want to cry about it all. I am so sick.

Quoting .kk.:

No, you aren't going to be abe to change him and I agree that in a situation like that, you shouldn't even have to ask. It seems common sense to me that a person who had a severe asthma attack should stay in bed today.

*hugs*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WhitleyLyles
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:16 AM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jella31
by Angela on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Quoting .kk.:

*hugs*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sam12796
by Sandy on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:16 AM
I'm so sorry you have to deal with all that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma-flynn
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:17 AM
*hugs* he won't change & should be taking care of everything today. that really sucks that your asthma is so bad. i'm sorry he's an ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmylife5
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:17 AM

He is an ass, I am sorry you had to deal with that. It is time to reevaluate your situation, I could not be married to someone like that.

Wife of Trent and proud Mommy to Elizabeth, Nathan, Trevor, Ryleigh, Kayden and Hunter.
lilyrose73
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:18 AM
*hugs*

Quoting luvmylife5:

He is an ass, I am sorry you had to deal with that. It is time to reevaluate your situation, I could not be married to someone like that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chipswife5
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:18 AM

What an ass! And you have ever right to vent, you arent whinning either. He should've been there for you. To help with the kids and to make sure you were ok. I am sorry he was like that to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)