Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I promise I will not cook & eat your baby...

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:01 PM
  • 53 Replies

I hate taking my daughter to dance class.  I swear the moms there think I am going to steal their children for a human sacrifice.  My husband thinks it is funny but it annoys the fuck out of me. I am not a typical looking mom as far as their standards go but I am still a mom (a damn good one if I do say so myself!!). 

Here is my little Booger:

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mes_deux_amours
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:02 PM
She's adorable!

I'm sorry the moms treat you that way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tairakittie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:04 PM
She's gorgeous, but why would someone think you are going to steal and eat their kids?? Do you have horns growing from your skull and sharp, pointy teeth?? I doubt it, I'm sure you look fairly normal and not like a baby eater. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto31979
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:04 PM

aww she is so beautiful

Tat2ma0825
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:05 PM

Quoting mes_deux_amours:

She's adorable!

I'm sorry the moms treat you that way.

Thanks!  I will somehow manage to make it through listening to them babble on about Bermuda shorts from Nordstrom and their husbands chosing Golf over them...ugh

pinkbrooklyn
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:05 PM

When the other moms are staring at you...you should just turn to them and say "RAWWWRRR" one time.  LMAO

Your munchkin is adorable!  :D 

P.V.Hawkwind
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:06 PM

Post a pic of yourself! So I know to stay away from the moms who eats babies lol

Tat2ma0825

Quoting tairakittie:

She's gorgeous, but why would someone think you are going to steal and eat their kids?? Do you have horns growing from your skull and sharp, pointy teeth?? I doubt it, I'm sure you look fairly normal and not like a baby eater. ;)

Nope, no horns or pointy teeth.  However, they honestly shy the hell away from me. 

DamianaFire
Oh she's just to sweet. I understand how you feel. I was 'that' mom too. It's gets better as they get older.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tat2ma0825
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:07 PM

Quoting pinkbrooklyn:

When the other moms are staring at you...you should just turn to them and say "RAWWWRRR" one time.  LMAO

Your munchkin is adorable!  :D 

This made me literally LOL.  I usually tone it down for her classes but my husband seems to think I should go all out...

andreamarie
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:10 PM
Your dd is beautiful. Why do u believe people think this eay about you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)