Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have you watched the passion of the christ?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:31 PM
  • 76 Replies

I have seen passion plays. I was raised in church. I know the story. However i have always been afraid to watch this movie. I don't know why, just am.

However, its on TBN tonight at 4 and i think i may watch it. The only thing from what i saw online kids shoudln't watch it. So i don't know i may dvr it and watch our yearly viewing of the Ten Commandements and then watch it later.

IDK

have you watched it? And yes i know its a older movie but i still have never been able to get the balls to watch it.

I don't know what is so scary about it. I mean i know the story. I honestly have no idea.

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rhyne
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:32 PM
I tried to, but I got tired of reading
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WhitleyLyles
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:33 PM
it will make you cry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaylahmicah
I did
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26

Yes, we've seen it.  I wouldn't watch a TV version of it though.  They edit out parts and put in a ton of commercials.  Commercials break up the concentration and pull of the movie.  I'd rent it if you want to see it.  It's really good and emotional.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

mes_deux_amours
No I have no interest in seeing a man be tortured.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaylahmicah
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:34 PM
I watched half it was so sad i cried and walked out the room. That was 7 years ago
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mama07Shorty
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:35 PM

yes i have seen it, it will make you cry......i do agree the kids should not watch it. You will have to read  alot lol but it is really good movie to see!    and I also agree with Jillbailey26   tv will more or less ruin it you should rent it and watch it since the tv will basicaly chop it up

mackQuin
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Quoting jillbailey26:

Yes, we've seen it.  I wouldn't watch a TV version of it though.  They edit out parts and put in a ton of commercials.  Commercials break up the concentration and pull of the movie.  I'd rent it if you want to see it.  It's really good and emotional.

TBN is suppose to have it unedited and commerical free.

I think its a church channel. Not really sure.

miss_lisa
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:36 PM

I watched it. It gave me a headache with all the subtitles (I got a little motion sick from looking at the bottom of the screen to the rest of the screen constantly). 

My family told me to watch it, that it would help me feel more spiritual. I'm still agnostic.

Rosesandlilys
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:37 PM

I have watched it twice. Its amazing and you should watch it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)