Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Come on, Monday...

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:43 PM
  • 4 Replies

I realize this is an ongoing argument around here, Christians vs. Atheists.  But I can't wait until Monday when it'll be just back to normal carseat/breastfeeding/abortion posts.  Never thought I'd say that! 

Have a great Easter/spring celebration weekend, everybody!!!

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
itzmyzoo
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:46 PM
Hs ha! I agree! But I am not looking forward to staying up late to hide eggs and then waiting on the bits to find them!! I am kind like scrooge at easter!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:47 PM

Oh no you think this debate it bad wait til Mother's Day.....  the front page will be nothing but wahhhhhhh woe is meeeeeee *throws pity party* I got flowers but I wanted a diamond ringgggggg!

Rockabilly_ma13
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:49 PM
Lol happy Jesus zombie day knapsack try finding that on a banner.....mothers day is a trip here glad to say this mothers day I will be on a cruise ship horrayyyy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittanyjo85
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:49 PM

Those I can handle.  I'm just incredibly tired of seeing "You stole it from us!!"  And "Why do you celebrate Christian holidays if you're not Christian?"  *sigh*  Who really cares, and what is going  to be accomplished by hashing it out every post about Easter/Christmas?  I want to pull my hair out.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Oh no you think this debate it bad wait til Mother's Day.....  the front page will be nothing but wahhhhhhh woe is meeeeeee *throws pity party* I got flowers but I wanted a diamond ringgggggg!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)