Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would you be annoyed? cussing

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:47 PM
  • 51 Replies
Dh had a friend who came over yesterday with his daughter. I was givingth kids their dinner so I asked the friend's daughter ushe wantwd to eat. She said no, that she had dinner before they came over. 2 hours later she said she tld.her dad she was hungry & he tokd her to ask me to make her something. This irritated me because I HAD ALREADY CLEANED UP EVERYTHNG & had the kids showered. We were about. Have "relaxing," time. I make her something anyway & she only took two bites & said she was full(which is not surprising.because she does that all the time). Then fuckin' 30 minutes later she was hungry again. This really pissed me off hecause she does this all the damn time. When they are over she swears she is so hungry, fix her something & she will only take a few bites, dump it in the trash, 30 minutes later complaining that she is hungry again. One night she did this 2 freakin times! So when she said she was hungry for the 3rd time I told.her no. She cried & went outside & told her dad I wouldn't let her eat. I was like what the fuck ever. I know she is a little kid but fuck she irritates the hell out of me when she does that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:49 PM

Uhm, wow..  Nope wouldn't have annoyed me.  I'm quite used to Naeem telling me he is hungry one minute then after making it tell me he's not.  In that situation I wrap it up and when he says he's hungry that's what he gets.  I'd do the same thing if another child was there.

funmommy123
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:51 PM
She doesn't give me the chance to even save it for later. She throws it away first.then say I'm full. I even tokd her one time not to do that & she saud her mom always tell her to finish away what she doesn't finish.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Uhm, wow..  Nope wouldn't have annoyed me.  I'm quite used to Naeem telling me he is hungry one minute then after making it tell me he's not.  In that situation I wrap it up and when he says he's hungry that's what he gets.  I'd do the same thing if another child was there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:52 PM

a lot of things annoy you huh. lol

I'd just give her a "ready-made" snack & save what she doesn't eat for her later.

lovinmykiddo07
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:54 PM

If you make something for your kids just put a plate aside for her. When she is "done" dont let her throw it away. So 30 minutes later when she is complaining of being hungry, take the same plate back out for her.

funmommy123
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:55 PM
Lol yes especually aroused nd this time of the month haha. It's just she does it all the time. Maybe it has alot to do with her dad xml ng over & just expectng me to watch her without even asking while he goes & does whatever.

Quoting Amybelle:

a lot of things annoy you huh. lol

I'd just give her a "ready-made" snack & save what she doesn't eat for her later.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angel_eyez
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:00 PM
That is kind of annoying. My cousin has 4 kids that would ask for water. Not a big deal right? Well imagine it was on a shift like schedule of every 10 min. They would empty their cups after 2 sips too...lol they used to drive me crazy. And their mom would just sit on her ass and not do anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bribribri
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Tell her dad to bring her some snacks so they're wasting their own food. I don't see the point in getting so irritated to the point of coming on here and spewing a bunch of crap into a post with foul language...over something that a kid does, probably because she's used to being able to. If you don't like it, don't put up with it. No need to stress yourself over it.

.betty.white.
by bilf on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:01 PM

No I wouldn't be annoyed.  Sounds like a child.  If I were in that situation and the child already ate, I would offer a healthy snack like an apple or orange or banana because it isn't hard to clean up or make.

funmommy123
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:02 PM
I really hayenwhen she does this too. If she doesn't get to paly with a toy right away she runs into a corner.making.this screeching sound. Maybe its because a I only have boys but damn it is so annoying lol. Once I was watchng a movie & she asked to watch cartoons. I said after my mivie is over, she then ran into a corner making.her screeching sound. She looked up & saw that I didn't change the channel so she started cryng. I tld her dad he needs to come do something with her. Not to be mean, but she is one of the reason why I don't want to try for a girl lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
funmommy123
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:05 PM
Maybe i'm not use to it because my boys were never like that.She doesn't eat fruits or vegetables. I tried to give her some grapes once & she said eeew & flicked them on the floor. I feel like I have to deal with her tantrums & whatever else when they are over because her dad sure as hell doesn't watch her. I have two kids don't need another one every friday & saturday.

Quoting .betty.white.:

No I wouldn't be annoyed.  Sounds like a child.  If I were in that situation and the child already ate, I would offer a healthy snack like an apple or orange or banana because it isn't hard to clean up or make.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)