Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chris Rock On Oprah Yesterday.

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:06 PM
  • 9 Replies

Did anyone else watch? I am a huge Chris Rock fan, not so much an Oprah fan. I loved it!!! It was an awesome interview. Specially when he was talking about the little girl who was black that liked the little white boy. He said he didn't like her because she was annoying. That right there made my day!

I am a live off the land, hunting, fishing, meat eating, only child raising, republican, cat owning, spanking when necessary, southern country living type of Momma!

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SecretKeeper574
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:07 PM
Didn't see it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pellen
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:08 PM

It was full of awesomeness!

Quoting SecretKeeper574:

Didn't see it

I am a live off the land, hunting, fishing, meat eating, only child raising, republican, cat owning, spanking when necessary, southern country living type of Momma!

LanaisSky96
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:09 PM
I have the episode on my DVR, but I haven't watched it yet. I'm going to steer clear of this post until then ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamawhit08
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:10 PM

I didn't know he was going to be on there or I would have watched it, I love Chris Rock, he cracks me up

pellen
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:11 PM

You'll love it!!!

Quoting LanaisSky96:

I have the episode on my DVR, but I haven't watched it yet. I'm going to steer clear of this post until then ;)

pellen
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:12 PM

Yup! I love that he can be funny and still hit the nail on the head when it comes to the news of the day.

Quoting mamawhit08:

I didn't know he was going to be on there or I would have watched it, I love Chris Rock, he cracks me up

MultiPara
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:13 PM

I cant stand either one of them. They talk about race way too much and make it way too much of an issue...

mallowcup17
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:15 PM

wish i had known, Chris Rock is awesome!

pellen
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:17 PM

I know right. We only knew it was on because we were watching a special on the Vatican and it came on afterwards. I usually steer clear of the Oprah show.

Quoting mallowcup17:

wish i had known, Chris Rock is awesome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)