Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Life... It Doesn't Suck

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:04 PM
  • 6 Replies
So, we are sitting on Venice Beach right now. My husband, my kids, my parents. Not a bad way to spend the day before Easter. I love my life!

What do you love about your life?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:40 PM
Oooh, I'd love to be sitting on the beach with the family! Sounds great! :) I love everything, truly. I'm very blessed.
Zanny
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:51 PM
I really feel happy with my life. I am a lucky girl, to be able to live where I love, to have great people in my life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shabbydoll78
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:53 PM

ooo Venice beach ! We were there last weekend, but it was too darn hot ! This weekend would be great for a trip to Venice.

I love just about everything about my life, honestly. I'm pretty content. It doesn't hurt that I'm a glass half full kind of girl.

randi1978
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:59 PM

I love that even though things are tight financially, we still find the funds to do the occasional fun thing.

I love that my daughter is doing good in school and is blossoming into a very interesting girl.

I love my parents and my grandmother for always being there for me emotionally (grandma, mainly).

I love that I have finally rejected all that society expects of me and am able to be me without worrying what everyone else thinks.

Zanny
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:03 PM
Do you live near Venice? We live in SRQ, but go to Venice because it isn't Siesta Key during 'The Season'

Quoting Shabbydoll78:

ooo Venice beach ! We were there last weekend, but it was too darn hot ! This weekend would be great for a trip to Venice.

I love just about everything about my life, honestly. I'm pretty content. It doesn't hurt that I'm a glass half full kind of girl.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MoonNStars
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:11 PM

I love that I got to hold my son for 65 minutes.  I really do love that. 

I love that I got to my daughter in time so she didn't join him. 

I love that my two other children came out perfectly healthy. 

I love that I am healthy. 

I love that I am so artistic. 

I love that I have the right to homeschool my children. 

I love that I live in New England.

I love that my mother-in-law lives with us and not in a nursing home.

I love that I am marrying the most amazing man in the entire world.

And I love that I was good enough to give him the nine years he needed to be ready to marry me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)