Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quick! my heads on fire what do i do!? Update.......

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:12 PM
  • 23 Replies

not really....but im dying my hair red like usual (every 4 months) and they were out of my usual color in my brand so i went for a lil bit brighter (auburn not fire engine red lol) still the same brand but my head feels really warm and a lil itchy. ive never had this happen.....anyone know?

ok....so i washed deep conditioned my hair and then blow dried it cuz i wanted to know what it would look like...and its purple! :/ idk how i feel about this lol.......it was supposed to be red and its purple. haha my dd looked at me and giggled...like mama wtf did u do? lol

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momma4vr
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:15 PM

mamivon2
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:17 PM

maybe allergic reaction,

momma4vr
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:18 PM

i always use this brand tho....that would be weird

AngeLnChainZ
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:19 PM

Even if its the same brand each color has different ingredients in it which can cause an allergic reaction.

momma4vr
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:22 PM

well ill let u know if my hair falls out! lol oh well...oh shit hubby will be back soon from ga...i really hope my hair doesnt hall out hahahaha

AngeLnChainZ
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:23 PM

Your hair falling out is the least of your worries, you can actually burn your scalp if you have a reaction to the dye.

momma4vr
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:24 PM

well its time to rinse it anyways....it was just the first few minutes that it did that. but ty ladies! wish me luck!

mallowcup17
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:24 PM

could be a reaction. 

MoonNStars
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:26 PM

I get that when I have allergies to the dye.  There could be a different ingredient that you are not able to stand.  You should wash your hair completely with shampoo.  It may change the color afterward but you need to get it out of your hair totally.   

KBSSJ5
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:28 PM

If you brush your hair right before you dye it, it will make you scalp burn

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)