Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We don't always............

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:17 PM
  • 6 Replies

Make the holidays about spending money. Sometimes we're just too broke or  we just don't feel that our kids have to be spoiled rotten with material things. We spend quality time together with those we love. Who else is this way? I won't be on much longer, but would like to see others thoughts on the topic. Will check back later.

kite We should be doing this with all the wind we're getting. lol

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Jacqalyn
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:41 PM

We will spend the money if we have it but if we don't it still doesn't stop us from spending time with the family and enjoying the holidays. So yeah l agree with you!

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:42 PM

I admit ....  I have the worst habit of spending my last dime on Naeem.  He's spoiled rotten ^.^ But it isn't just about the gifts -- it's about being with your family!  He's just a lil too young to understand that now.  :)  Hope you have an awesome weekend Paula!

mallowcup17
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:43 PM

i'm the same way. holidays are more about family to me anyways, and always have been. 

MultiPara
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:44 PM

Its not about money to me :)

.kitkat.
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:48 PM

I dont make it all about money....but thats because I dont have any of it...lol But I agree holidays should be about the ones you love.

mes_deux_amours
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:51 PM
I am not sure if we do or not. I know wetly to make a lot of traditions. We like to make lots of yummy food. But, holidays like Christmas and Easter we do make it about gifts and togetherness. We aren't religious so they are about surprising the kids and making the day memorable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)