Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They stole her freakin eggs!! :(

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:34 PM
  • 24 Replies

We took my daughter who is 4 to the town wide easter egg hunt this afternoon at the park. She did pretty good and got quite a few eggs. Well right afterwards she decided to set her basket down and go down the slide and when she got back all her eggs were stolen :( I dont know how I didnt notice someone take them but I didnt!

I felt so bad she just kept crying saying Eveyone else one won except for me Im the loser :(

Ok Just had to vent lol

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Toughenough1979
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:35 PM

AWE=(

1likeme
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:36 PM
Egg thevin bastards. They deserve to be kicked in the arse every last one of them. Tell her sorry and go get her an I'm sorry chocolate egg. It might make things better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kiralyn
Aww poor baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WhitleyLyles
what a little butthead of a kid. Shame their parents didnt teach them not to steal. I would have looked and looked for those damn eggs LMAO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WhitleyLyles
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:37 PM
oh adn you should take her and let her get something very special. No kid should feel like a loser!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_the.mrs_
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:38 PM

Same thing happened to us a few years back. We don't do those no more. lol

Sorry she had her eggs stolen. That was horrible.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:38 PM

Wow.  That's ridiculous!  :(  Poor kiddo.  I'd take her to get ice cream to make it up to her.  =P

MultiPara
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:39 PM

Omg!!!

sheen_21
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:39 PM

My husband and her just left hes taking her to dairy queen to get ice cream :) Im headed to the store to get easter eggs and we will have our own egg hunt in our yard hopefully it makes her feel better

WhitleyLyles
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:40 PM
:) at the ice cream. Where i used to live there were tons of homemade ice cream stands- being outside in the warm eating ice cream is just awesome! Now I live in the stupid city and there isnt one in sight!

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Wow.  That's ridiculous!  :(  Poor kiddo.  I'd take her to get ice cream to make it up to her.  =P

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)