Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worlds worst mom.

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:49 PM
  • 55 Replies
My friend says I'm a horrible mom because I cannot have a birthday party for ds this year. His birthday is on the 6th and I just cannot afford it. After paying our rent we will have $100 left for food/gas/diapers till the 15th. My ds will be 2. Sorry I can only afford to get him 1 gift and make a cake. My friend told me I am dumb but I just can't afford to feed everyone. Let alone throw a huge party. Just me dh and ds. Plus my mom lives 50 miles away and last year we did 2 birthdays! I just moved, and I can't afford it. Oh well... Guess I'm a shitty parent for keeping a roof over our heads.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Bryant1201
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:49 PM
Smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Bryant1201
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:50 PM

Here is my soon to be 2yearold
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WhitleyLyles
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:50 PM
tel her to kiss your ass. He wil not remember and I know he wont hold it against you. if she feel so strongly tell her to throw him a little one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sillytime
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:51 PM

You need better friends!

MommaNoonoo
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:51 PM
What do you care what your friend thinks? Just do what you can when you can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Toughenough1979
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:52 PM

EXACTLY

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

tel her to kiss your ass. He wil not remember and I know he wont hold it against you. if she feel so strongly tell her to throw him a little one.

Mrs.Bryant1201
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:53 PM
That is what I told her! Plus she is living with a friend NOT paying rent. I feel the same way. I do plan on taking him to the splash park. It's free and he will love it.

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustCJ
by Charlotte on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:53 PM

Just wait until you can afford. He's to little to know anyway. Tell her I said to fuck off.

MOMby19
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:54 PM

Honestly, I'd probably tell her "Yup... guess I'm a shitty parent for having my priorities right. Guess I just shouldn't have had kids."

jodyann2
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:54 PM
Exactly

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)