Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

office?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:45 PM
  • 6 Replies

I've been redecorating and organizing and my office needs some help but I have no ideas. I have a big ugly brown desk from walmart, I really want to get rid of it but hubby is attached to it and the stupid thing is 7 years old and it wont die! (Its made of particle board and has lived through like 6 years!) Its like a cockroach, LOL. ANyway, and I have my craft table, an island (use to go in my kitchen but we live on base and our kitchen is so small it wont fit) so I use the shelfs for storage, on top of it I have a black coffee table that use to be in our living room, I have some black bins I was going to use the top and bottom for storage to stuff the bins. IDK. This all sounds like it maybe tacky, I'm not sure what to do! I need some design on a dime help, or pics of your offices for ideas. Thanks!

I used advice from prior posts for my living room and kids room/ playroom (that I love now). I love these types of posts, so please Fill the pages lovely ladies.

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Susan0805
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:31 PM

No one?

Susan0805
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:43 PM

BUMP!

mysteriousdaze
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:45 PM

BUMP!

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:48 PM
Could you sand the desk down and paint it black? Then add your black bins on top for the storage and make it all fresher and more unified in appearance?
Susan0805
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:10 PM

Its not real wood, its particle board, I'd be afraid I would ruin it, plus if I move it, it may not survive, LOL. I think thats the only thing I cant do much with :-( I REALLY REALLY appreciate the reply though!!!

Quoting bamababe1975:

Could you sand the desk down and paint it black? Then add your black bins on top for the storage and make it all fresher and more unified in appearance?

Susan0805
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:10 PM

thanks!

Quoting mysteriousdaze:

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)