Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well now how about that...

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:53 PM
  • 5 Replies

I have no clue how you ladies get 1000+ replies to some of your posts!  I have about a hundred replies today between 3 and I am pretty damn impressed with myself...just sayin'

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mrs.BAT
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:58 PM

LOL I don't think I've ever gotten more than 50 on a post. The drama posts (not necessarily those started FOR drama, but sensitive subjects that turn to drama) tend to get the most, I think. Plus the "rank" posts and the games.

Tat2ma0825
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:04 PM

Quoting Mrs.BAT:

LOL I don't think I've ever gotten more than 50 on a post. The drama posts (not necessarily those started FOR drama, but sensitive subjects that turn to drama) tend to get the most, I think. Plus the "rank" posts and the games.

Sometimes I will go through and see ones about a mom asking for advice for her dying child and there are ZERO replies but the good old food stamps post is at 102,548,6547,9865 replies lol

Mazie0723
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:04 PM

Mine normally get to maybe 10.lol I kill my own posts..

Mrs.BAT
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:07 PM

OMG That drives me nuts. I mean seriously, WHEN did debating about PA for months on end become more important than taking care of our kids or helping people out? SMH

Quoting Tat2ma0825:

Quoting Mrs.BAT:

Sometimes I will go through and see ones about a mom asking for advice for her dying child and there are ZERO replies but the good old food stamps post is at 102,548,6547,9865 replies lol

pagan 1Check out my blog pagan 1

NattysMommy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:07 PM

Idk either...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)