Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Spiderman the movie for a 3.5 year old?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:07 PM
  • 10 Replies

Just wondering what you think...  DS is obsessed with spider man.  I was thinking about renting the first spider man movie for him, but was wondering if you all think there is too much violence in it?  Thanks

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momto3infl
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:12 PM

My son was not much older than that when he saw it first and loved it-but we dont censor much and our kids have been into action and godzilla movies like crazy from like age 2-3yrs old.

haleyleedy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:12 PM
My son has been watching it since like 2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.betty.white.
by bilf on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:13 PM

I have seen it and its not so bad at all, just the green goblin throwing pupkins and Kristen Dunsts nipples in the upside down kiss lol.  My husband though thinks there is too much violence...  Hmmmm

momme2anangel
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:14 PM

My boys are obsessed and have been watching it since they were babies

razmatazthespaz
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:15 PM

we're not the best at censoring, but my dd saw it about that age and LOVED it!!

roseberrymatrix
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:16 PM

Kaden was 3 when he saw it the first time. He spend the entire hour + going "Wow, Oh my gosh Mommy look!" 

iniluv
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Need advice.  My husband wants to take my 3.5 year old son to see the new Spiderman movie in the theater and I'm not sure if he's old enough yet.  He watched 1 and 2 at home, and he will sit through a movie.  But I don't want him to get scared.  I know he didn't like the black slime glob from the other movie.  Any one else take their 3 yr old to see it?

ddhb2007
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 5:25 PM

There's no way I would let me 3 1/2 year old watch it. 

MyBigFam6
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 5:26 PM
I'm kinda with everyone else. My DD loves Spiderman we all watch the one with the black Spiderman recently she loved it. Didn't really pay close attention to it. She only sits still for cars 2!! She's 2 and a half.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 5:29 PM
My kid saw Iron man and the Dark knight at age 3 so I wouldnt worry if he hasn't already seen Spiderman then I would rent him Spiderman. 1,2 and ,3 and see how he responds.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)