Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He scared the s**t out of me, and someone stole my groceries

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:15 PM
  • 28 Replies

While I was waiting for the bus home today I watched a 9 yr old boy bail off his bike to keep from going under a truck.

He tried to beat traffic going against the light and realized he couldn't at the end of the sidewalk.

He let go of the bike, went backwards off it it while his bike went under the on coming truck. 

I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest. He wasn't wearing a helmet, but he was okay.

On the downside, while I was checking to make sure he was alright I left my groceries unattended and someone stole my Easter Candy.

*sigh*

Happy Zombie Jesus Weekend.

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GonnaBMom
by Miss.Fortune on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:17 PM

Jesus Christ! people will steal anything from anyone these days..

momofhnd
by Nugget Nabber on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:17 PM

I bet the lil boy had a friend steal it while he distracted  ya.. YEP thats what I think happened..

MOMMY2MADDYNARI
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:17 PM

I'm glad he's ok, but sorry somebody stole you're easter candy that's pretty trashy! Hope you're weekend gets better and hope you have a great Easter :)

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:17 PM

devil That sucks! Hope this makes you smile!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? 

"Oppression of spirit is not on the public school curriculum. Rather, it's a noxious by-product produced while stewing schooling in a pot w/ unions, administrators, multi-billion dollar budgets, state education departments, and school boards, then letting politicians control the heat." Linda Dobson

"When you want to teach children to think, you begin by treating them seriously when they are little, giving them responsibilities, talking to them candidly, providing privacy and solitude for them, and making them readers and thinkers of significant thoughts from the beginning. That's *if* you want to teach them to think." ~ Bertrand Russell

BlueEyes689
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:18 PM

that absolutly horrible hun.. and all you were doing was helping a kid out

.betty.white.
by bilf on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:18 PM

The kid set you up!!! 

LOL!  Your story reminds me of another I herd not too long ago.  My husband's friend from church told him a story about their mutual friend (name withheld).  When he was a teenager, he would "throw" himself in front of cars and get purposely hit.  Then he would demand money or say he was going to sue.  Apparently he made hundreds of dollars this way every weekend lol.  The guy is totally normal now and  you wouldn't suspect anything like that.  The dumb things kids do when they are young.

mes_deux_amours
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:19 PM
Wow how horrible someone stole your groceries while being a good samaritan. :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tat2ma0825
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:19 PM

people suck

Laura1427
by ★Honey Badger★ on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:19 PM

Oh my gosh!

They stole your Easter candy? What a fucking douche move!

I am glad he is ok, that had to be seriously scary for everyone involved...

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:20 PM

WTF, people are so trashy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)