Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a winner!!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:23 PM
  • 18 Replies

I surely know how to pick winners! *rolls eyes* My baby daddy is so f****** stupid but this truly takes the cake. He had enough balls to say I should just mail him back the child support once I recieve the payment. What would you say to him or do if he said this to you? I rarely speak to him anymore, why should I? He doesn't deserve the title of "DAD". He needs to grow some balls and realize life doesn't revolve around him. SMH 

The love's of my life!!!♥

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamivon2
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:24 PM

I would say: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...,.....................

TiredbutHappy1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:36 PM

My ex tried that too when I first left him. "When you get the $190 will you give it back to me? I'm broke."  Poor baby...I told him HELL NO!!.  Now he doesn't have a job..the schemes he comes up with is hilarious. He gave $200 of his tax money to help pay for our son's birthday party. After supplies, gas, and invites I had $150 left. He asked me to let him take that $150 and turn it into child support so he wouldn't get behind on payments. I lauged so hard and told him no...if he doesn't want to get behind he needs to get a job. Men..they can be really entertaining can't they? lol

LiveLifeLoving
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:37 PM

I would tell him that you'll gladly do that if the court orders you to (which, they won't). What an idiot.

MOMMY2MADDYNARI
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:40 PM

Yea they can be very entertaining...but annoying too. DD's "dad" pays about $50 a week and has 1, 800 in back support. I know he wasn't joking either when he asked me that. He always says how broke he is. He has 4 kids to support, maybe the state should chop his dick off then he wouldn't have to worry about bringing any more unwanted kids into this world.

Quoting TiredbutHappy1:

My ex tried that too when I first left him. "When you get the $190 will you give it back to me? I'm broke."  Poor baby...I told him HELL NO!!.  Now he doesn't have a job..the schemes he comes up with is hilarious. He gave $200 of his tax money to help pay for our son's birthday party. After supplies, gas, and invites I had $150 left. He asked me to let him take that $150 and turn it into child support so he wouldn't get behind on payments. I lauged so hard and told him no...if he doesn't want to get behind he needs to get a job. Men..they can be really entertaining can't they? lol

troll.mom
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:12 PM

sorry, but maybe you should have thought about that before you opened your legs to him.... its not like he didnt have kids before you and then all of sudden these kids appeared out of no where.

Quoting MOMMY2MADDYNARI:

Yea they can be very entertaining...but annoying too. DD's "dad" pays about $50 a week and has 1, 800 in back support. I know he wasn't joking either when he asked me that. He always says how broke he is. He has 4 kids to support, maybe the state should chop his dick off then he wouldn't have to worry about bringing any more unwanted kids into this world. 

PestPatti
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:15 PM

Quote:

maybe the state should chop his dick off then he wouldn't have to worry about bringing any more unwanted kids into this world. 

Or maybe you should be more careful whose dick you let near you.    

mommas3cubs
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:17 PM

Quoting troll.mom:

sorry, but maybe you should have thought about that before you opened your legs to him.... its not like he didnt have kids before you and then all of sudden these kids appeared out of no where.

Quoting MOMMY2MADDYNARI:

I agree.

mommas3cubs
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:19 PM

Quoting PestPatti:

Quote:

maybe the state should chop his dick off then he wouldn't have to worry about bringing any more unwanted kids into this world. 

Or maybe you should be more careful whose dick you let near you.    

I agree.

MOMMY2MADDYNARI
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:32 PM

Actually it's not always rainbows and butterflies. I didn't know about his wife that he was seperated from or that he had 3 other kids until we had already been dating for a while and I was already  pregnant. So yes his other kids did just appear out of no where. Thanks for your concern though!

Quoting troll.mom:

Quoting MOMMY2MADDYNARI:

mommas3cubs
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Quoting MOMMY2MADDYNARI:

Actually it's not always rainbows and butterflies. I didn't know about his wife that he was seperated from or that he had 3 other kids until we had already been dating for a while and I was laready pregnant. So yes his other kids did just appear out of no where. Thanks for your concern though

You didn't know about his wife? Maybe you should have gotten to know him better before opening your legs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)