Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone been to Las Vegas?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:46 PM
  • 28 Replies

My husband and I are going to Vegas in 2 weeks for a couple of days. Just wondering what your favorite restaurants and things to do there are. Thanks!!

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jennifert06
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:50 PM

We went there in Nov, It was fun, DONT buy any online packages. we did and they where a-holes about honoring the tickets and had problems with the tickets. To do so many thing when there.

Go see the lions at the mgm, free

go to treasure island and

Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat - Las Vegas Hotels   had to look it up

So fun take a camera with you,

go to the planet hollywood restaurant in Cesare palace

maybaby08
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:52 PM

Just went a few weeks ago :) i love coming home with lots more money than I went with!

We love to eat at Emeril's Fish House at MGM, best buffet is Paris especially for breakfast. Definitely see the flair bartenders at Harrah's so much fun!

roseberrymatrix
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:54 PM

Go to ROK the nightclub in New York New York. It's awesome

TAKE A CAMERA

Do not buy show tickets until you are THERE.

The buffet at the Bellagio, exspensive but OMG THE BEST FOOD EVER

andreamarie
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:56 PM
No but i would love to if i had the chance.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charweba
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:03 PM

We went for Christmas, however we went visit family. We still did somethings. I have a cousin that works at a club; I don't remember what it was called though I was too wasted! lol we went to the show Fantasy [the topless show. One of the dancers got murdered like the week before we saw the show. Very sad] We went to the Stratosphere. OMG I couldn't get on the rides though. But the trip to the top is worth paying for. [you don't have to ride the rides if you go to the top]

Next time we go I want to see Holly's pee show and the Jabbawockeez!! I hope you guys have fun!!

darlula
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:05 PM
We went for our honeymoon and I have to say I'm jealous! I wish we were going. We stayed at the Venetian and they have great restaurants in there. Also the Stratosphere's restaurant at the top is GREAT but VERY expensive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiveLifeLoving
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:06 PM

My husband REALLY wants to eat at the Top of the World (the restaurant at the top of the Stratosphere). Is it worth the money?

Quoting darlula:

We went for our honeymoon and I have to say I'm jealous! I wish we were going. We stayed at the Venetian and they have great restaurants in there. Also the Stratosphere's restaurant at the top is GREAT but VERY expensive.

darlula
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:06 PM
Also we saw 4 shows when we were there, those are always fun, and just walking around and seeing everything is fun too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darlula
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:07 PM
YES!!! It is soo good, and super neat cause it rotates

Quoting LiveLifeLoving:

My husband REALLY wants to eat at the Top of the World (the restaurant at the top of the Stratosphere). Is it worth the money?

Quoting darlula:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiveLifeLoving
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:08 PM

Ok if it's worth it I'll book reservations for it. I was just kind of hesistant because it's like $60 a plate. But it looks awesome (especially the view!)

Quoting darlula:

YES!!! It is soo good, and super neat cause it rotates

Quoting LiveLifeLoving:

Quoting darlula:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)