Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

People are so d*amn RUDE! I just want to slap some people!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:56 PM
  • 14 Replies

Okay, so all week long my mother and I bust are asses to get ready for my yard sale that was going to go on today. So we get everything together and get my garage ready with everything priced CHEAP! I mean nothing over 1.00! I just wanted stuff gone!

So we buy many NICE signs to place around. We are up all night long working on it. We get up 6:00AM to post the signs outside of our HOA neighborhood! Everything starts out well until about 9:30! My neighbor comes to tell me that this old man that lives in our HOA neighborhood took DOWN and KEPT our signs! Everyone that has signs up for the yard sales were GONE! Now remember the sings were NOT posted on HOA property! They were posted outside of it on public property where we had permission to post them! Well this old man does not WANT nor LIKE trashy people coming into the neighborhood that is NOT gated! So he takes down your signs to keep people from finding your yard sales! I was PISSED! It had my address and the f*cker didnt' even bother to bring me my signs! I spent  MY money on them damn things and he took them! Well I go buy MORE and place them and he TOOK THOSE! I know his first name but I do not know his last nor do I know where he lives. So yeah I am pissed about this. I only sold a few items when I could have sold alot more if people could have seen the signs! Yes, I posted it on the net and paper.

Okay now on to the second thing. As my mother and I are setting there watching people look and go through the stuff this lady was talking loudly to two other people who she knows. She goes on to tell them she listed her house for rent and that this Military family who had four kids wanted to rent it. She went on to say that all military families want hand outs and free shit. That she was not going to rent to a military family at all and she sure as hell wasn't going to rent to one that had that many damn kids. So she goes on to say that all Military families trash their homes...and the two other lady's AGREE with her.  I am setting here listening to this and I am in shock....WE are a military family and her stupid ass shopping at my yard sale. So she looks up and sees my husband's MANY Army boots on a shelf with ALL his GEAR and turns to me and sees I am wearing a PT shirt that says ARMY! She looks at me in SHOCK and than says Ohh sorry if your Military, No offence. I said yes, I was offend thank you. She left so damn fast I didn't have time to say anything else!

I swear some people can be just so rude! Ughhhhhhhhhh

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristy0833
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:59 PM

id be asking around and go knocking on his door

Mrs.BAT
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:00 PM

OMFG! I don't even know what else to say!

ToraMay
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:02 PM
call theft on the signs n smack the lady
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
b_rod
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:04 PM
It sounds petty, but I would report that man for stealing MY signs!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yayay15
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:05 PM
He doesn't want " trashy" people coming into the neighborhood? Wow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:08 PM

I was shocked at that when my neighbor told me. He says this man is always at the meetings and goes on and on about how he doesn't want trashy people buying or renting in this HOA neighborhood.

I think i will be going to the next meeting and finding this man. My neighbor said he doesn't know the mans last name or where he lives but he does live around here....

Quoting yayay15:

He doesn't want " trashy" people coming into the neighborhood? Wow.

marluvspooh
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:09 PM

I would post the sign and wait for his wrinkled old ass to take it and follow him.

LittleMomma13
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:11 PM

talk to the HOA or call the cops. that's stealing. not much you can do about fat mouth. sorry

lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:17 PM

Come Monday morning I am calling the HOA...I tried today but everyone is gone for the weekend.

jaysmommy04
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:22 PM

Wow! I am sorry to hear that... Did you call the head of the HOA, to make a complaint against the older man?  IDK if they are able to do much, but it wouldn't hurt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)