Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's in your kid's Easter baskets?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:14 PM
  • 32 Replies

My kids are older (14 and 8) and they still get Easter baskets.  They are getting some new shoes and a t-shirt and some chocolates and Peeps (a tradition).

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:16 PM
Dd's grandma does baskets for all the young kids, so, we will know tomorrow =0)
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:17 PM
What is in yours?
Ladywolf53510
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:17 PM

I so love making Easter baskets.  My daughters are getting candy, plastic eggs full of Gold dollars, and some other toys.  Then each of them got one big gift.  My youngest got another Dora doll to add to her collection and my oldest got a Fur Real kitten. 

MommyBoha
by Country Girl on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:18 PM

I have no idea. DH is making them at work tonight. hes a manager for Cracker barrel

jollymommy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:18 PM

solid chocolate bunny, peeps, chocolate eggs, chocolate/peanutbutter cups, a few random toys and homemade "grass"

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Here's my response from the other post..

Naeem's big gift he already got which was his room being redone.  Lol.   From the bunny it self he's getting a play doh set (ice cream parlor) which I dread because it's gonna be a pita!   He's also getting a basket which has a dvd, bubbles, bunny, new pjs, new outfit, stuffed animal, magna doodle, m&ms, etc in it.  His dad *GASPPPP* got him a basket but he gave it to him earlier today,  my parents are giving him something (not sure what it is yet but she told me she got him something), my cousin which happens to be his Godmother has got him a basket....  ugh that makes 3 frigging baskets.  My other cousin sent him a toy story lunch box full of stickers and bubbles.   PLUS on top of all of that he is attending an egg hunt tomorrow which means he'll get a crap load of candy.  Lawd help me!

jollymommy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:19 PM

I forgot, plastic easter eggs.  lol. 

Quoting jollymommy:

solid chocolate bunny, peeps, chocolate eggs, chocolate/peanutbutter cups, a few random toys and homemade "grass"

Life is hard, and God is good.

gypsydancer7
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:20 PM

A trampoline and t-ball set for both girls to share. Then they each get a My little Pony, Mini-Lala Loopsy with room set, a barbie, bubble, and a Zooble set. For Candy they get a bunny, jelly bellies, Marshmellow eggs, cotton candy, Crabby Patties, and a Cadbury Egg

briansmommy7143

A chocolate bunny of course, some other candy in plastic eggs, stickers, bubbles, sand toys, sidewalk chalk, a kite, baseball glove and baseball, soccer ball, and then they got a hockey net and sticks. They were supposed to get an airplane teeter totter, but that fell through :-(

mom2dane07
3d sidewalk chalk, ball/glove, bubbles, markers/coloring book, tattoos, and a little bit of candy I didn't go all out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)