Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you have a BOOB job!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:31 PM
  • 24 Replies

My DH and I talked about it years ago that I would get a bood job after we were done having kids... ( he doesnt want me to take the risk )  but I DO..

I got my tubes Tied with DS3 and I'm getting close to him weaning, Whats your experience. I have 8000.00  for them. How much were yours and what was your experience?????

PLEASE!

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momme2anangel
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:32 PM

BUMP!

alicia.bear
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:35 PM
BOOBIES! I wanna know too.

My friend got a boob job and they look awesome! She said her boobs were like numb for 4 months, then all of a sudden bam! They were so sensitive she couldn't wear a bra. But the kind of implants she got are like a built in bra, so they will never sag!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momme2anangel
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:38 PM

Come on someones gotta have a boob job!

momme2anangel
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:39 PM

BUMP!

AshMomToShawn
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:39 PM

Bump! There are lots of ladies with them on here. Im getting a lift when im done having children. =)  

momme2anangel
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:40 PM

Quoting AshMomToShawn:

Bump! There are lots of ladies with them on here. Im getting a lift when im done having children. =)  

where are they!

Ktez2002
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:41 PM

Im getting some when im done too. It won't be for a few years though.

mom2dane07
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:42 PM
I havent but I want to!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kathrine1
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:43 PM
Mine were $5000 the first time $3200 the second....I have silicone and went to a full C small D the first time then 2 years later I was diagnosed with breast cancer and had a mastectomy...just had reconstructive surgery done 6 weeks ago and had my other one enlarged...I'm at a very full D now...the first surgery I was sore for about 4 or 5 days and then everything was okay...I did not lose any sensitivity at all...this time around the side with the mastectomy is still very very sore but I cannot really feel anything..just numbness I guess but the other side is great...I have 2 boobs the same size and I don't mind the scar...I never realized how womanly breats can make a person feel until its gone....and I can say I won't have to worry about sagging...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy259
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:43 PM

My experience was amazing the doctor was great! I paid 5,200. I had then done almost 3 years ago now and I am so glad i did!! I went from a 34B to a 34DD, they look natural and nobody can tell mine were done unless i tell them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)