Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My newborn dd got kidnapped today!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:16 PM
  • 170 Replies

Okay so two days ago I had my wisdom teeth removed and today since I was feeling better we decided to take the family to the town wide Easter egg hunt at the park. So anyways dh was going to help 22 month old dd pick up eggs when the hunt started and while we were waiting this fat ass 30 year old lady butts in front of our dd whose was in line with us. And since I have a bad temper I walked away thinking What kind of person butts in front of a 22 month old baby. While my dh delt with the matter. Anyways at that time our 4 week old newborn started crying so I got out her already made bottle and started to feed her well at that time my mil came over to her and insisted that she feed her and practically grabbed dd from my arms and took her to the truck to feed her and since I didn't want to cause as scene I didn't say anything because I thought well I can see the truck from here. So I went over and started to help dh and dd with the easter egg hunt looking back every once and a while to look at the truck. Well when the hunt was over we saw the truck was GONE! We looked all over for the truck and couldn't find it. At that point I started freaking out. So we go to the in laws house and sure enough they took our newborn home with them and didn't bother to tell us and on top of that they didn't even use a car seat in the truck with them. My dh and I was pissed. But I was more pissed! I know some of you are going to say I am over reacting but in my book that is called Kidnapping.

Also I would like to add that even though it was my mil who took our newborn it was without her in a carseat. If they got in a wreak our newborn would of died and if they got pulled over not only would they get in trouble we would get in trouble having a baby not in a car seat is extremely dangerous. Oh and on a side note most children abducted or kidnapped these days are done by someone the child knows or is related to.

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
i.heart.rachel
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:17 PM

Oh my. Nip that shit in the bud NOW...

.stella.
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:18 PM
wtf?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WhitleyLyles
what a bunch of idiots. I am sorry. I would have been worried sick
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
two4one

I wouldn't call it kidnapping, your MILobviously wasn't goingto keep your child, but what she did was very stupid.

mommymelissa76
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:19 PM

I would be sooo furious! What is wrong with her...how could she possibly think that would be OK???

notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:19 PM

I'd be beyond pissed. Them taking her, fine, but to take her without a car seat... I am sorry but I'd press charges.

poshkat
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:20 PM

i would flip my lid!!! my children would not be alone with them ever again. i.heart.rachel is right. stand up to them NOW

tgentosi

I'm thinking she could have been arrested for kidnapping and child endangerment.

Buxom.Bride

I'd be VERY upset if they didn't tell me. If it were my own parents I think I'd be in shock bc they would never do that. Somebody would be getting a talkin' to.

John 3:5 "Jesus answered. What I am about to tell you is true. No one can see God's Kingdom without being born again". NIV

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life".

dmarie2101
by Diamond Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:20 PM

Quoting two4one:

I wouldn't call it kidnapping, your MILobviously wasn't goingto keep your child, but what she did was very stupid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)