Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

freaking PO'd!!!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:30 PM
  • 5 Replies
My mom is taking my dad back to court again this time suing for alimony which she does not IMO deserve. My dad is physically disabled and can not work. At all. So he is on a fixed income from SSD and the military. My mom on the other hand CAN work and down right refuses to. She get's gov asst so why bother looking right? And she is the one who left HIM. Not he left her. So I'm just beyond furious and I'm seriously about to tell her to fuck off. I'm thinking about calling the court house and seein if I can talk to the judge or whomever is reping my dad and telling them how I feel about this.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:32 PM

My guess it theywill see how much your dad doesn't make and see how she could work and find in favor of your dad. Be prepared if you get involved your moms going to take it out on you.

Nameismommy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:36 PM

She can kiss my ass for all I care. I live far away enough that I won't have to deal with her.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:42 PM
Hugs!
winkles115
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:43 PM
good luck mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ff-princess
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:44 PM

the judge is not going to talk to you, nor is your father's attorney if he gets one to represent himself.  your feelings don't get factored into a court dispute between your parents.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)