Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I heard the most horrible thing today =( ***PIOG***

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:18 PM
  • 3 Replies

I was leaving to go to target and putting my dd in her car seat and I hear a man yelling and a older child crying then some hitting. I couldnt tell what apartment it was coming from just general area. I was flinching every time i would hear what i am guessing to be a belt.  I was so sick to my stomach. my husband who was watching me from the balcony ,a building over , even called me and asked if I could hear it. it was horrible and stomach turning to hear the thuds and the child crying out after every thud. i was just praying for it to stop and then it did and a moment later you can hear the man come back to the room yelling and beating the kid.  my dd was like mommy what is that and she was already in the car. I was in tears telling my husband to call the police.  we couldn't figure out what building but my dh said the police came and hung around but the beating was over by then. I hope they find out where it came from. my heart breaks for this child. hours later when i got home and dh went to get stuoungff out of the car he said he could hear  other people in the complex saying " man you dont beat a kid that hard" talking about the incident. I pray that next time someone has the courage to call like we did but in time. Do you think police will tell cps or call it a day since they couldnt figure it out??

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
southernjess3
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:21 PM

thats sad:( i would be running around the apartment complex, following the sound

MominCa
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:21 PM

that is really bad. i do not know how cps could be involved sounds like they need to be for sure

Elayna90
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:22 PM
They'll most likely make a report on it but say they couldn't figure out where it was from.
It's sick when they happens. Me and my dh were at my moms house one day when a man started taking a belt to his 7 yos back... We called the cops but I'll never forget the sound of the belt or the screams of the child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)