Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what does yours look like?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:42 PM
  • 28 Replies

your kids's Easter Basket that is!

McKenzie has a T-Ball helmet and ball bag instead of an actual basket and then i filled it with goodies!

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
periwinkle163
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:43 PM

Very Cute! My kiddos are still in pieces waiting to be assembled. We are doing a gardening motif. I am a big fan of baskets that have other purposes.

AngelxBaby07
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:45 PM
Bump :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Honeybun09
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:45 PM

This isn't including the Aquadoodle mat that I decided to buy for her. We aren't big on gifts for Easter so we don't go all out like we do for birthdays and Christmas.

lip.lock
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:49 PM
DD is still kind of awake in her room so I haven't put it together but she's getting a basket with some random candy +edible grass, a barbie, a puzzle/game set(its small) and a player mower that blows bubbles(I'm assembling this tonight to put next to the basket!) I'm so excited she's going to freakkk! She's 3 btw
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jynnifer292
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:54 PM

I will post mine later when my kids are finally asleep.

OMG, it was midnight when my seven year old FINALLY fell asleep.

lip.lock
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:54 PM
That's suppose to say play lawn mower *

Quoting lip.lock:

DD is still kind of awake in her room so I haven't put it together but she's getting a basket with some random candy +edible grass, a barbie, a puzzle/game set(its small) and a player mower that blows bubbles(I'm assembling this tonight to put next to the basket!) I'm so excited she's going to freakkk! She's 3 btw
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Just choclate for us this year.. couldnt afford toys but my parents will be here tuesday from switzerland so they bring something from the "swiss" bunny"

CafeMom Tickers
Kyliees_mommy08
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Kyliee's basket from us has a golf set, soccer ball, bubbles, sunglasses, an outfit, new shoes, some other little toys and some candy....she also has about 25 plastic eggs that we are hiding outside in the morning that are filled with candy....will post a pic later

ETA...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Shabbydoll78
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:56 PM

Bump for a picture to post when the kids are asleep.

.Peaches.
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:57 PM

Not celebrating Easter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)