Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just experienced the weirdest thing..

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:48 PM
  • 23 Replies
My son was walkin around the other side of the bed, I was trying to find something in my desk... all the sudden he let out a blood curling scream and ran over to me. He was honest to god shaking. Trembling head to foot. And bawling. I couldn't get out of him what was wrong other then pointing and asking to leave my room. I took him out and checked him over for a bite or mark or somethin... nothing. My dh went and checked the room and there is nothing and no one in it. My son pointed to the floor which my phone charger was laying on and said it was a snake... but then he said there were a lot of them. He won't go back into my room now. The whole thing was just creepy and weird.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Laura1427
by ★Honey Badger★ on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:50 PM

That is very strange!

Poor kiddo.

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:51 PM

Quoting Laura1427:

That is very strange!

Poor kiddo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? 

"Oppression of spirit is not on the public school curriculum. Rather, it's a noxious by-product produced while stewing schooling in a pot w/ unions, administrators, multi-billion dollar budgets, state education departments, and school boards, then letting politicians control the heat." Linda Dobson

"When you want to teach children to think, you begin by treating them seriously when they are little, giving them responsibilities, talking to them candidly, providing privacy and solitude for them, and making them readers and thinkers of significant thoughts from the beginning. That's *if* you want to teach them to think." ~ Bertrand Russell

egyptian_mommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:52 PM
I'd freak too. Poor kid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto31979
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:52 PM
wow that is creepy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Poor guy!

midnightdahlia
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:53 PM

How old is this child?

Elevenhounds

Odd.

My daughter used to be scared of the little knot that came out of the end of a jump rope.  Like the one below:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
alicia.bear
Very strange. Poor kid

Btw, I love your sn, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Regina_Falange
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:54 PM
He is three.

Quoting midnightdahlia:

How old is this child?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bribribri
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:54 PM

Aww. Poor little guy!

How old is he?

When my son was about 18 months he was DEATHLY afraid of daddy's little "Iron Gym Pull-up Bar." When he saw it, he would shriek, run to me, cling to my leg, and cry "scary...scary!"

Kids have very active imaginations, I tell ya!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)