Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has the Easter bunny come yet??

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:49 PM
  • 71 Replies

The Easter bunny just came and here is what he left! Has he come to your house yet?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lapcounter
by Super Mom on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:50 PM
Not yet, we are watching movies :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sojourner.
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:51 PM

Nope, it's only 7:50

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:51 PM

Yep. I'll post pics in a few. I'm waiting for the puffy paint to dry. LOL!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? 

"Oppression of spirit is not on the public school curriculum. Rather, it's a noxious by-product produced while stewing schooling in a pot w/ unions, administrators, multi-billion dollar budgets, state education departments, and school boards, then letting politicians control the heat." Linda Dobson

"When you want to teach children to think, you begin by treating them seriously when they are little, giving them responsibilities, talking to them candidly, providing privacy and solitude for them, and making them readers and thinkers of significant thoughts from the beginning. That's *if* you want to teach them to think." ~ Bertrand Russell

lextjmom0709
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:52 PM
Yes he did and my dad who is a hunter didnt kill him since my dd asked him not to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautiful__mama
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:53 PM
Haha it's 11 here and my kids just went to bed and me and hubby both r sick so I wanted to put them out now before I fall alseep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snowmommy0406
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:53 PM

Not yet, the kids just headed to bed, it's only like 8:50pm here so it will be another hour or 2 before the kids are really good asleep and he stops by my house.

kearasmom

Not yet.  DD hasn't fallen asleep yet, lol.

Kodysmommy928
Yep, the boys each have 4 baskets.
Beautiful__mama
My dad told my dd he was going to shoot him when he wet hunting last weekend thankfully he hasn't called us yet so I can only hope he won't say it to her tomorrow

Quoting lextjmom0709:

Yes he did and my dad who is a hunter didnt kill him since my dd asked him not to

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
egyptian_mommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:54 PM
Just left ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)