Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want my period

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:04 PM
  • 16 Replies
I didnt think my iud would take away my period. I havent had one in months. My last pregnancy it was easy to track conception dates and before that i was dealing with an unexpected pregnancy and drove myself crazy trying to figure out my period dates because i never recorded them. Things are so much easier to track with my period. I never thought i would say it but i miss my period
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
myfoursonsks
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:07 PM

You can have mine!

jella31
by Angela on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:07 PM
Lol!

Quoting myfoursonsks:

You can have mine!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustCJ
by Charlotte on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:09 PM

lmfao

Quoting myfoursonsks:

You can have mine!

Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:10 PM
me too. But for me its because i was on the depo shot, which totally screws with your period, i stopped getting my period then stopped the shot march 1st (thats when my shot was due) and still havent gotten it and we would like to ttc. So yeah, i would love to get my period sometime soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babysyoungmom1
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:10 PM
lol thanks sharing is caring

Quoting myfoursonsks:

You can have mine!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anglebaby84
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:11 PM

I want mine too. But the reason that I don't have mine is still unknown.

Mercy121
The point of being on an iud is to not get pregnant. Why are you trying to track conception dates? I love my mirena. No periods!!!
kristy0833

i thought it was common knowledge iuds take away your period

myfoursonsks
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:12 PM

I didn't have a period for 1.5 years after depo. I finally had to go on BCP's to force a regular period and ovulation. I went on them for 3 months and then got pregnant right away when I stopped taking them.

Quoting Mamie_85:

me too. But for me its because i was on the depo shot, which totally screws with your period, i stopped getting my period then stopped the shot march 1st (thats when my shot was due) and still havent gotten it and we would like to ttc. So yeah, i would love to get my period sometime soon.

thebookofkells
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:13 PM

i want mine too been crampinf for almost a week and nothing yet, just want it over with for another month this sucks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)