Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Booster seats

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:27 PM
  • 38 Replies

Do you have the high back or the no back and how old is your child

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetPea2004
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:28 PM

no back she is 6

piwife
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:36 PM

not yet my dd is only 4 she is in a 5 point harness, am thinking at 6 or7 ill go to hbb and then a no back booster when she is 8

Famousglm714
by Gina on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:42 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyssaB
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:51 PM

BUMP!

Mommy_Jenx3
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:52 PM
Highback. He's 8.

.:β™₯Jenniferβ™₯:.
mommy2-3kiddos
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:53 PM

No back, she's 5

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:53 PM

Not yet. I, personally, wouldn't until they are at least 7 or 8 years old. Not sure if at that age it'll be a high back or no back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? 

"Oppression of spirit is not on the public school curriculum. Rather, it's a noxious by-product produced while stewing schooling in a pot w/ unions, administrators, multi-billion dollar budgets, state education departments, and school boards, then letting politicians control the heat." Linda Dobson

"When you want to teach children to think, you begin by treating them seriously when they are little, giving them responsibilities, talking to them candidly, providing privacy and solitude for them, and making them readers and thinkers of significant thoughts from the beginning. That's *if* you want to teach them to think." ~ Bertrand Russell

andreamarie
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:55 PM
No back andd she is 6
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FranksHoney
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:56 PM

This exactly :)

Quoting piwife:

not yet my dd is only 4 she is in a 5 point harness, am thinking at 6 or7 ill go to hbb and then a no back booster when she is 8

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

kristy0833
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:56 PM

my son has a highback in my moms truck he is 4 and 45 lbs and has a 17 in torso.. hes harnessed in our vehicles

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)