Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

myn inlaws are coming for easter. THIS IS LAST MIN PLANS. i want hubby to do little cesears pizza

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:48 PM
  • 60 Replies

to ease the stress   he wants to do some random creme cheese chicken.. are u kidding me.  not to sound like a bitch .  but he invited them and i need his help picking up ..  and guest make me nervous in general.  let alone inlws.    WHY WONT HE JUST MAKE IT EASY!!!?????????????

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rydersmommy616
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:49 PM

BUMP!

LiveLifeLoving
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:50 PM

I'd try to compromise with him--he obviously wants you to make something, you want something stress free..so, make something super easy (spaghetti, a cassarole, something in the crockpot that you can just let cook all day and not have to worry about).

LyssaB
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:50 PM

Creme cheese chicken sounds yuck

bluelola
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:50 PM

Well if he is offering to cook....... why not?

ginabear1
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:51 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle

sorry but I could NEVER serve my Guests (especially my In-Laws) Little Ceasars Pizza. Even if they invited themselves........I'd die of embarrassment, Just Me though.

billssweety

We're doing a bbq, what about a casserole as a compromise??

patience_tester
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:52 PM
when do men make anything easy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lmthen
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:54 PM
Hmmm...
If he wants a home cooked meal for the guests try to agree on what you will cook. Maybe something you know will be good (don't experiment).
We get "last minute" guest often and I make my famous lasagna... It never fails:)
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyCash
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:55 PM

Throw a roast or ham in the crock pot.  Make mac and cheese.  Heat up green beans, corn also, if you like those.  Serve rolls or crescents.  Get a pie or cake at the bakery. Done and simply, too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)