Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How Do You Feel About Bragging?

Posted by on May. 5, 2011 at 5:33 AM
  • 40 Replies

Is it irritating or cute?  I mean it's nice that people take pride in things but when does it get to the point when you are like ok this is annoying now?

by on May. 5, 2011 at 5:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kenzelb
by on May. 5, 2011 at 5:39 AM
its cool for someone to be happy about something and brag a little but...when it becomes ALLL that they talk about then is annoying!
LCG83
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2011 at 5:41 AM
Yes exactly!

Quoting kenzelb:

its cool for someone to be happy about something and brag a little but...when it becomes ALLL that they talk about then is annoying!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gardenchic
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2011 at 5:44 AM

hey,,,, i got this e reader a few day ago, AND I LOVE IT!!!!, best thing i ever bought,, and not bragging, but telling the world, if you read, BUY ONE!, i am the type that love the books,,, did not think this would be for me,, well, was i wrong!!!, i like to get it out there and help guide people,,,,,,

GardenChic

briellesmomma
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2011 at 5:52 AM

I brag about my DD at least 2-3 hours a day. Shes awesome and I think people should know about her. I don't mind bragging at all. Depends on what your bragging about. 

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2011 at 5:53 AM

I think it's ok to brag a little (who doesn't love to talk about their new car?)..but when it's ALL one talks about or when one compares what they have to another's that's when it's too much. 

TheatreMom97
by on May. 5, 2011 at 6:16 AM
I pretty much hate any kind of bragging because for the most part it's B.S. People these days have a need to feel superior to others & it's stupid. The coming generations are by far the most narcissistic & it's just disgusting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannyLouisiany
by on May. 5, 2011 at 6:18 AM
good morning, Negative Nancy.

Quoting TheatreMom97:

I pretty much hate any kind of bragging because for the most part it's B.S. People these days have a need to feel superior to others & it's stupid. The coming generations are by far the most narcissistic & it's just disgusting.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheatreMom97
by on May. 5, 2011 at 6:20 AM
Lol! Sorry. Wasn't trying to sound so harsh.

Quoting ShannyLouisiany:

good morning, Negative Nancy.

Quoting TheatreMom97:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannyLouisiany
by on May. 5, 2011 at 6:20 AM
lol just picking on ya :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
activitymode
by Coolest person ever! on May. 5, 2011 at 6:22 AM
There's a difference between bragging and being excited. I don't like breathers!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)