Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Anyone know adult twins that live together?

Posted by on May. 10, 2011 at 2:25 PM
  • 5 Replies

I think its so funny there is a teacher at my kids school that has a twin that teaches at another school they live together and dress the same ALL THE TIME hubby ran into them at the grocery store and they matched LOL if our school has an event both of them come its really confusing I just call them both Ms. ____ they look too much alike to tell the difference LOL they even have a joint face book page their name is ______ twins. I wonder if either will decide they want to live away from the other one day they are in their late 30's now.

by on May. 10, 2011 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
00momma00
by on May. 10, 2011 at 2:34 PM

Um.....ya, crazy

iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on May. 10, 2011 at 2:34 PM
They must be tight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caseymarie
by on May. 10, 2011 at 2:37 PM

I have an identical twin sister but we don't live together. We used to a few years ago but that was only for a few months. We are still really close but live in different cities now. In school there was like 5 sets of identical girl twins. We was the only ones that never dressed alike or anything. We always tried to be as different as possible. lol

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2011 at 2:42 PM

Quoting iamcafemom83:

They must be tight.

they always seem happy LOL I've ran into them outside of school many times and they are always smiling and laughing I guess they have a strong bond but to see them dressed alike (right down to their hair last time they both had silver threads in the front) makes me giggle every time

momma-flynn
by ♥Gee Willickers♥ on May. 10, 2011 at 2:44 PM

Every set of twins (& triplets) I know that are adults live totally separate lives.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)