Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My sisters ex is trying to kill her.

Posted by on May. 12, 2011 at 10:20 PM
  • 58 Replies

Little back story- They dated a very short time, She got pregnant, and when he found out they were having a girl he split. 4 months later he is deployed to Kuwait. Comes home doesn't try to see the baby, doesn't call, e-mail, nothing. No child support. So My sister (after the baby is almost 1 1/2) goes to child support enforcement, does a dna swab. He is now moving out of state to try and get away from doing the test. Anyway ff to now. He is still in the state, Court is next week for his dna test. He wants her to meet with him to "Talk" after not having seen her for over a year. Catch is, he doesn't want her to bring anyone with her, including the baby. And Wants to meet around 2 or 3 am. At secluded destinations. He said that's the only way he will talk. So my sister wont do it. Now there is a weird car parked at the end of her road, her new Boyfriend leaves her house the other night, when he passes this car, (which was parked) the car turns on it's lights and tries to run him off the road. Thinking my sister was in the car. He also (in an e-mail) told her about the babies doctors appt last week and what she was driving exc. Like he is watching her. My sister thinks he is trying to kill her so he doesn't have to pay child support to make this all go away. What are all of her options here? She can't get a restraining order without proof of intent to harm her or the baby.  Thanks for reading all of this!

by on May. 12, 2011 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
haleyleedy
by on May. 12, 2011 at 10:22 PM
Ehh i would have her call the non emergency number and ask for advice from the local police. Also if he is in the military i would call his command and talk to them. Then i would find a place to stay
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blueyes5243
by on May. 12, 2011 at 10:23 PM
Did the boyfriend file a police report?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on May. 12, 2011 at 10:24 PM
This

Quoting haleyleedy:

Ehh i would have her call the non emergency number and ask for advice from the local police. Also if he is in the military i would call his command and talk to them. Then i would find a place to stay
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dylansmom08
by on May. 12, 2011 at 10:27 PM

well she can contact the police when she knows he is out in front of her house and report suspiscious activity. Have them investigate, if they find him they can question him as to why he is there, from there she can request a restraining order because he is stalking her. Even if she doesn't see him she can still talk to the sheriffs department about the stalking wether or not she has documented proof they have to investigate. Other than that, I would suggest that she not be alone right now, most likely he is not going to try anything if she is with other people. But urger her to call police and just tell them what is going on to see if they can do anything.

imuney
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2011 at 10:27 PM
Stalk him back
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetnspacey
by on May. 12, 2011 at 10:29 PM

BUMP!

mommy2cristian
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2011 at 10:30 PM

Quoting imuney:

Stalk him back

lol.  this.  But when I 1st read it I thought that since he hasn't been a part of her life so far I would just drop the petition, which I know is what he wants, BUT it's not worth her losing her life over.  Guys can get really crazy about stuff like this AND if I thought he was trying to kill me I'd ask that he sign away his rights and I'd drop the child custody case that way we can get on with our lives. 

DallasGirl214
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2011 at 10:30 PM
Omg so scary...
She needs to go stay with family or something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1likeme
by on May. 12, 2011 at 10:33 PM
I would make a deal with his crazy ass. He signs over rights and I never come after him for a dime of child support. I would also invest in my good friend Glock and his sister wife restraining order.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetnspacey
by on May. 12, 2011 at 10:34 PM

I agree maybe she should stop the petition.

Quoting mommy2cristian:

Quoting imuney:

Stalk him back

lol.  this.  But when I 1st read it I thought that since he hasn't been a part of her life so far I would just drop the petition, which I know is what he wants, BUT it's not worth her losing her life over.  Guys can get really crazy about stuff like this AND if I thought he was trying to kill me I'd ask that he sign away his rights and I'd drop the child custody case that way we can get on with our lives. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)