• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

third laparoscopy complications?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:19 AM
  • 5 Replies

So I had a consultation today for pre op for have my tubes tied.  She told me about some possible complications considering this will be my third laparoscopy.  Because of the scarring from the previous ones she said I could have problems with my bowel and things being out of place and maybe things attached where they shouldn't be.  However she did say she could make one incision lower than the previous but this will be the third time through the belly button . . . .has anyone been in this situation?  What did you do?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!  Thank you!!  I am a little taken aback however I still want to go through with the surgery.  And no hubby isn't going to get a vasectomy because he doesn't have insurance and I do.  And yes I am sure we are done, there is nothing I want to take for the next 20 years or more to prevent from getting pregnant.  So this is my decision, please respect it and just help if you can.  Thank you.  I don't mean to sound like a b*tch but I don't want people to try to talk me out of it or suggesting other alternatives.  Thank you!!

by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
witch_e_woman
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:07 AM
No advice to give- just wishing you good luck & fast healing !
Bits08
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:14 AM

Im a bit confused.  What exactly are you asking?

futuremilf831
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:15 AM
No advice. Sorry, hope all goes well. Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamahogan2
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:45 AM
I want to know if anyone has had multiple laparoscopy & if they had complications

Quoting Bits08:

Im a bit confused.  What exactly are you asking?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamahogan2
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:46 AM
Thank u for the well wishes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)