Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OH My Gosh!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:38 AM
  • 9 Replies

My friend Amanda just mentioned on FB that she watched the news tonight evidently they think that we are on "zombie Alert" for tomorrow. I looked up a local news website to see about it and lo and behold, my mom's best friend's pastor is on the news because he was arrested for sexually assaulting a woman in W Virginia. I had met this man years ago after attending a service with her before I moved to this town. I am just in total shock that this is going on!

by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sherry132
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 12:39 AM

Damn you are having one strange evening!

Laura1427
by ★Honey Badger★ on May. 21, 2011 at 12:40 AM

Holy shit. lol.

Random and crazy.

MKSmom09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:41 AM

I forgot to type she was watching the news, lol

bananahammock1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:42 AM
Wow!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HomeSweetHome77
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:43 AM

ummmm what did one have to do with the other? is the zombie apocolypse approaching because the pastor raped someone? that happens a lot .

the man who baptized me when i was 9 turned out to be a little-boy-lover. its not the reason, but im no longer catholic...

tangerine11
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:44 AM

I thought this post was about zombies, but it took a turn for the worse.

HomeSweetHome77

wow i re read what i wrote and i sound like im being a snot and im really not lol its just the way i typed it i guess. muh bad homie

sugarstar22

what about the zombie alert?? what was that about the cdc zombie crap , was that  a prank ? someone explain please.

MKSmom09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:47 AM

The CDC zombie thing was to get people's attention because evidently America is zombie obsessed, lol. It was just a reminder to be ready in case of an emergency, as far as the zombie thing, I was trying to find out which network would say something so outlandish, and found out about Linda's pastor. It was a shock to me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)