Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHO WOULD DO THIS.....

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:06 AM
  • 42 Replies
S tonight i was talking to my little sister. Shes 20 with a 2 month old baby and she was telling me she takes every weekend off from her dd and that goes from friday morning till monday morning where she doesnt do a thing for this baby. She says shes glad her and her bf live with her mom and dont have to pay anything or have jobs to help out. So why would someone need to take time off from their kid. I take a break when i do errands and go see my friend for an hour but i never take time off and im a stay at home mom and we pay for everything.. Why why to me does this seem stupid. Ok vent over thanks for listening...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessie8706
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:07 AM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anikahaynes1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:07 AM
Some people need more of a break. I wouldnt be so quick to judge.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Astaroth
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:08 AM
Different people, different situations. *shrugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaylaird
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:08 AM

She doesn't do a thing for the baby for nearly 3 days? EVERY week?? I know moms need breaks, but that kinda seems like she's taking advantage of whoever is taking care of the baby during that time...  :(

Dusty.Rose
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:09 AM

my "break" is work

different people I guess.

StoneColdKiller
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2011 at 2:10 AM

wow she sounds like a spoiled brat and I feel sorry for her baby,

Jessie8706
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:11 AM
my sister has everything done for her and her and her bf dont do anything. I am allowed to judge what i am told by her. She been trying to get prego from guys since she was 15 this one she just happend to hook and thinks that having another baby will keep him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:11 AM

Quoting Astaroth:

Different people, different situations. *shrugs*

Jessie8706
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:13 AM
that is my point to her her dd is arm candy and she only got prego to keep him.

Quoting kaylaird:

She doesn't do a thing for the baby for nearly 3 days? EVERY week?? I know moms need breaks, but that kinda seems like she's taking advantage of whoever is taking care of the baby during that time...  :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessie8706
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:17 AM
im so glad that all we share is the same father because i cant stand how her mother enables her like this.. My mom always taught that if i wanted something done for my kids or me i would have work hard to do it. And that in life nice things arent free.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)