• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sooooo.... Whatcha doing today?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:35 AM
  • 11 Replies

I'm hoping to go to the drive in tonight. So, if the world amazingly (*sarcasm*) doesn't end or whatever, what are your plans?

by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommywife06
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:35 AM
Going to the beach with the family
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tat2ma0825
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:36 AM

I swear I am also planning on going to the drive in!  Tangled and Pirates of the Carribean is playing =]

Mrs.BAT
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:55 AM

Oh man it would kick ass if Pirates was already playing at our closest drive in! We were gonna go last weekend, but missed the first movie, so decided to just wait til this week. What's Tangled? (I don't have cable or anything, so until someone talks about a movie a lot, I usually know nothing about it lol... I only just found out about the new Pirates movie when I got my newest Cosmo lol.)

Quoting Tat2ma0825:

I swear I am also planning on going to the drive in!  Tangled and Pirates of the Carribean is playing =]

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on May. 21, 2011 at 3:57 AM

Sleep for 9 hours or so...then cleaning the house.  I've been sick all week and we have to get all the germs out of here.

blessed107
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 4:15 AM

Hubby and I are going shopping,this is the first Saturday he has taken off in a while. We have an appt. with Direct buy...I'm a little excited. Then we will be hitting up Lowe's for some more white rocks and gardening supplies. Then later we will be relaxing on the deck,while bbqing. No kids at home so we will be enjoying this day to the fullest.

lili_monkey
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 4:17 AM
Just working and waiting for the world to end.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MoonNStars
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:18 AM

Sleep.  We need sleep after a week of the hospital.  I just want to veg out this weekend.  Just church on Sunday.   

Justine1123
by Justine on May. 21, 2011 at 4:19 AM
I am suppose to work but I got the paraguard on Thursday afternoon and the pain went away yesterday and I helped unload and unpack an 8 foot truck and woke up tonight in bad pain and bleeding and cramping I think I totally overworked it there's no way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tat2ma0825
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:19 AM

it is Disneys version of Rapunzel

Quoting Mrs.BAT:

Oh man it would kick ass if Pirates was already playing at our closest drive in! We were gonna go last weekend, but missed the first movie, so decided to just wait til this week. What's Tangled? (I don't have cable or anything, so until someone talks about a movie a lot, I usually know nothing about it lol... I only just found out about the new Pirates movie when I got my newest Cosmo lol.)

Quoting Tat2ma0825:

danielleg1022
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:21 AM

Dying apparently.......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)