Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you night time snack , eat , Indulge , binge.. WHATEVER on YOUR FAVORITE

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:50 AM
  • 6 Replies

Naughty foods?

by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on May. 21, 2011 at 3:51 AM

I'm eating some Pringles right now!

P.S.  Try the Sizzlin' Sweet BBQ Pringles.  They are sooo good!

mommywife06
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:52 AM
No... well yes but its complicated
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yabbadabba07
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:53 AM

I eat at night when the kids are sleeping and there is no one to bother me or to force me to share my food with them. Its a bad habit

MoMotoO
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:54 AM

Strawberry poptarts

StoneColdKiller
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2011 at 3:57 AM

If I can find the energy  for it, I plan on getting me some corndogs with mustard.

And yet if I went to bed right now and got up in the morning I will not be hungry till late afternoon. But at this time I have just painful hunger pains. Also if I eat early can make me very sick.

KRMomma
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:03 AM

LOL yes just ate some strawberries and pringles and washed it down with some Pepsi. I'm in relax mode. DH is asleep, DSS is asleep, Spooky the PITA cat is asleep. Why am I up? I busted my ass all day cleaning the house so the movers could bring in my new furniture tomorrow. Getting a new couch(with recliner at each end) a one and a half wide rocking reclinerish chair. Coffee table with end tables. Microwave stand and new night stands for our bedroom. I tore the entire second floor apart and re -arranged all my kitchen cabinets and FINALLY unpacked the LAST two boxes from our move almost two months ago. YAY!!! Scrubbed the kitchen counters, cleaned the fridge, did about 12 loads of laundry today(you should see the baskets of clean clothes and shitz piled in my room, tomorrow will be the fold/hang and put away day) I washed and then shined all my hard wood floors. I am pooped.

Had the munchies so I had some berrys ate some pringles and took a much needed long ass burning hot shower.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)