Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They have creeped me out the last time

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:12 AM
  • 15 Replies
I hate my neighbors I have posted before been a long time anyway. To start off I have never been comfortable sleeping with windows open but since I'm in a two story home I do upstairs. Well my blinds roll up only size to fit these weird windows so I have to keep them rolled up to get air in if open. Anyway it was about 400 am and I had to get up and use the bathroom no biggie I turned on my bedroom light went into the bathroom down the hall etc.. (I hate walking around a dark house) anyway my dog had been growling the whole time I was in the bathroom an it's actually what woke me up but sometimes she growls at birds or cars outside and when I first looked I saw nothing. Well I flip off the light and crawl across my bed and damn someones below my window in the yard I freak out grabbed my glasses and look and can't see the person but they run and I hear the neighbors door shut. WTF was someone from that house walking around at 4 am they give me the damn creeps everyday. Now my dogs growling and laying on top of me... And I'm hungry for a late night snack but hell no they could be staring in my downstairs windows.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tat2ma0825
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:14 AM

fuck that!

Justine1123
by Justine on May. 21, 2011 at 4:15 AM
Oh and we live in apartment townhome type houses but you can clearly tell who's backyard is who's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lili_monkey
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 4:16 AM
What a creepo!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamagoose831
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:17 AM
Omg! Creepy!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charliebean
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 4:17 AM

Why don't you call the cops and tell them your neighbors are looking in your windows and creeping aound your house?

tickled_pink09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:18 AM

CREEPY FREAK!!!

3gals
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:18 AM

Whoah

Mrs.BAT
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:19 AM

Eeek! I would start watching for them, from a place where they can't see you, then call the cops on them.

Justine1123
by Justine on May. 21, 2011 at 4:20 AM
Bc he could have just been walking by and we looked at each other the same time it was an upstairs window I was dressed I'd just be wasting there time.

Quoting charliebean:

Why don't you call the cops and tell them your neighbors are looking in your windows and creeping aound your house?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on May. 21, 2011 at 4:21 AM
I know it I've been listening for there back door to open again they creep me out I hate them.

Quoting Mrs.BAT:

Eeek! I would start watching for them, from a place where they can't see you, then call the cops on them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)