Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

King of the Hill, American Dad, Family Guy

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:10 AM
  • 11 Replies

Im addicted to this line up starting @ 8 pm. I watch recorded episodes of the Golden Girls on commercials. My husband hates watching tv with me at night lol.

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MoonNStars
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:11 AM

I always found them boring.  I find most tv boring though. 

tickled_pink09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:12 AM

st. oluff!

or however it's spelled lol

CountryStrong84
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2011 at 5:13 AM

olaf!!! 

tickled_pink09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:16 AM

Quoting CountryStrong84:

olaf!!! 

Thank you lol!

CHEESECAKE:)

It has been a long time since I have seen the show but I remember a few things...like shady pines, Dorothy is a substitute teacher,etc

I will admit that I like the golden girls. We don't have cable but when we do...

Susan262
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:17 AM

Fun times.

CountryStrong84
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2011 at 5:17 AM

Last time I was pregnant I got the first 4 seasons on dvd, and I recently completed the collection. I dont think I could live without my Golden Girls.

tickled_pink09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:20 AM

Quoting CountryStrong84:

Last time I was pregnant I got the first 4 seasons on dvd, and I recently completed the collection. I dont think I could live without my Golden Girls.

I remember watching them daily! At the time they played on lifetime network. I would watch before I went to work.

CountryStrong84
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2011 at 5:21 AM

when me and my ex were going through a divorce...i always had a golden girl quote that would burn him. I think my favorite was "Being a mother is never easy, if it were easy, fathers would do it" lol.

Or

"Bearing the pain of childbirth is women's lot in life", "whats man's lot in life?" "their eyebrows grow together"

LOL!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 21, 2011 at 5:45 AM

St Olaf and the kicker was it wasnt in a different country like everyone thought.... I cant remember where it was now.  We watch it on occasion here.

Melissa_anne
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:13 AM

i love family guy.  my fav episode was the one where Meg fell in love with Brian.  LOL the scene with Brian and Stewie and the "hair pie" and the cool whip cracks me up every time

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)