Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

rings

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:40 AM
  • 23 Replies

where did you and your hubby get your wedding and engagement rings? feel free to post pics if you want :)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Crissy1213
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:47 AM
He got mine from zales and I got his from sears it was the only place that had a few tungsten rings.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kodysmommy928
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:53 AM
Our first rings were from Kays, my upgrade was from a local jeweler.
Mrs.BAT
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:59 AM

My engagement ring came from Walmart. After it was sized, we found out I'm allergic to nickel/gold whatever. My first wedding ring that I wore alone came from Spencer's, I think. The one that I wore the longest as a wedding ring, was a spinner ring from a metaphysical shop in the nearest city, but DH accidentally knocked it into the trash or something, so it's gone. I also wore a claddagh (still wear it a lot) that I'm not sure where we found it... Now, I have a celtic knot band that I wear with the claddagh. The celtic knot came from somewhere in a nearby-ish mall. DH has a rolling ring (the 3 small bands that are attached to make one ring) that came from Spencer's. He can wear whatever material he wants to, but he HATES jewelry and that's the only ring he's ever found that he can comfortably wear.

I'm not a fan of big, fancy, expensive jewelry anyway,, so the fact that I can't wear gold doesn't really bother me. I've always preferred silver, and although I had planned on having a white gold ring, like my engagement ring is/was, I'm perfectly happy with sterling and stainless steel. I am sad that I can't wear my engagement ring, though.

BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:25 AM
Mine is from Zales custom made. Just got it on Christmas. He doesn't have one yet but it will probably be from Zales as well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjbennett26
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:27 AM

Original Zales, 2nd set Jared

OsoDelTrina
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:30 AM
My friend is a jeweler so we bought our rings from her :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaslilmen
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:10 AM

Bump!

stinkerbelle28
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:13 AM
We got them at Shaws jewelers, I used to work there. Its the same thing as Kays.
carrieasia
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 9:22 AM

My ring

A local jeweler. The stones are my gma's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M2TandM
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:23 AM

From a national jewellry chain. Hubby picked out my ER without me seeing it, but it was a nice one. We got the wedding rings from there, mainly because they are well known jewellers. We saw one there we liked and, as a 'reward' for getting my ER from there, we got a 10% discount.

Here our are rings - his ring is engraved with the date of our wedding and the letters H.E.A (Happily Ever After)

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/M2TandM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)