Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bachelorette Party ???

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:15 AM
  • 17 Replies
So I've never been to one and now I'm supposed to help throw one and I have no idea what to do. And her sister (maid of honor) said she doesn't want a stripper. This is what I came up with.. watch wedding movies, food & wine, gifts, and games. What do y'all think? Does that sound boring? Also does anyone know any bachelorette games?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CHLOES_MOM2008
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 6:15 AM
bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tat2ma0825
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:17 AM

I guess it would depends on what she likes...Ones that I have attended have never been that 'tame' I guess you could say

Tat2ma0825
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:20 AM

Oh & I like your idea btw...I am not into male strippers or having a bridesmaid puke on my shoes...

CHLOES_MOM2008
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 6:24 AM
Yeah I don't know but I guess she doesn't want to get all buck wild so that's what I came up with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kodysmommy928
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:56 AM
I think that's a cute idea! A grown up slumber party! You can do hair and nails and just take the time to relax before the big day.
Leslie120
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:13 AM
That doesn't sound boring, just tame! And if that's what the bride wants then that's perfect. I'm throwing my sisters bachlorette party at the end of august. Were going to do a bachlorette scavenger hunt for a game! You can find lists online for ideas of things to find. Have fun at the party!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2jsplus3
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:16 AM

my bachelorette party is coming soon and we are going out to a local bar to do karaoke and then onto a gay bar to watch a drag show. LOL Then breakfast.  woohoo

2jsplus3
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:17 AM

http://www.bachelorettepartyfun.com/

I have used this site a few times.

Flaca43
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:20 AM
I think it sounds fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:21 AM
Cool!

Quoting 2jsplus3:

my bachelorette party is coming soon and we are going out to a local bar to do karaoke and then onto a gay bar to watch a drag show. LOL Then breakfast.  woohoo

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)