• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So irresponsible!!! I can't believe this is her 2nd kid!!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:10 AM
  • 250 Replies

There is a girl on facebook, she used to be my neighbor when she was about 5. She is now 23 and having her 2nd child. Well she went to the doctor when she first found out she was pregnant then didn't go back until she was 7 months pregnant! Her excuse was she didn't have the money but I honestly thought that was BS! You can get state insurance or go to a hospital. They aren't going to turn you away. At 34 weeks, she was posting on facebook that she wants her baby out now and just wishes he/she would come already! I couldn't believe it. That is NOT full term and there could be major health risks for the baby! She is now 39 weeks and posted on facebook "in pain, can't tell if it's labor or gas" and people kept on telling her to go in but she kept on saying "I don't want to go in and then them turn me away for just gas" again, I was shocked. FINALLY she goes in and she is in fact in labor. A few hours later she is posting on facebook "I WANT DRUGS!!! It hurts!!" I'm sorry but that just seems tacky and tasteless to say it like that. She already has a 2 year old daughter and I can't believe she hasn't realized that she needed to see a dr, go into the hospital and not posted offensive things like that on facebook! 

by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tat2ma0825
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:12 AM

If you are unhappy with what she puts as her status then take her off your friends list!  Problem solved!

christenw
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:13 AM

Quoting Tat2ma0825:

If you are unhappy with what she puts as her status then take her off your friends list!  Problem solved!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyLos
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:15 AM

ummmmmm.....thats normal! i wanted mine out at 6 months...posted about it on fb to!

she shouldve gone in before 7 months, but if the baby is fucked up, thats on her. if you don't like reading it, delete her!

mysticalmalissa
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:16 AM

What is offensive about what she posted? 

I begged for drugs after my kids were born too!! Morphine was my best friend. lol

LilyTmomof1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:18 AM

Quoting Tat2ma0825:

It's not that it bothers me or annoys me. It worries me! I have known this girl since she was 5 years old and I adore her daughter and know her mother quite well. It just worries me that she says irresponsible stuff like this

kasonsmommy1114
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:19 AM

Quoting Tat2ma0825:

LilyTmomof1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:20 AM

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

What is offensive about what she posted? 

I begged for drugs after my kids were born too!! Morphine was my best friend. lol

Fine, beg at the hospital for drugs but I don't think it's something that needs to be posted all over facebook. And plus, her kid isn't born yet. She is still in labor

bananahammock1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:22 AM
Okay... I don't see the issue other than the time period between doctor visits but that is still her business and her FB.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mehargval
You awfully judgemental.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SydneysMommy86
Ppl say stuff like that all the time. Its prego talk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)