Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wtf hives!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:13 AM
  • 10 Replies
I'm broken out in them for my first time ever. This is awful. I'm so freaking itchy! Help! Why why why
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Flaca43
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:16 AM
SO gets them at times. You should go to the ER so they can give you some stuff for it. I don't think they can go away on their own. And don't take a hot shower whatever you do because they will get worse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SydneysMommy86
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:19 AM
Ugh they better go away.dh just worked 16 hrs and dd has a dance recital today. Fml
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rangerwife2
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:21 AM
benedryl (SP?) will make them go away..but the er can give u a shot that works faster
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluejupalex
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:23 AM

If you're just breaking out and itchy, Benadryl works wonders.  If you're having problems breathing, I hope you're already at the ER.  LOL  Yeah, you could go to the ER for meds if you're just itchy, but by the time you wait several hours to be seen, the Benadryl would have already started working.  lol

SydneysMommy86
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:24 AM
The epi pen? Ugh Im going to try benadryl. I'm sooooo pissed. Thanks

Quoting rangerwife2:

benedryl (SP?) will make them go away..but the er can give u a shot that works faster

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my3littleboys
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:25 AM
I have got hives a few times latley.....they freakin suck.....last time I had them for over two weeks till I figured out what I was allergic to....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SydneysMommy86
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:27 AM
They cause breathing problems?? I'm just really itchy. Ya I hate the er. My mom is coming over ill ask her to pick me up some

Quoting bluejupalex:

If you're just breaking out and itchy, Benadryl works wonders.  If you're having problems breathing, I hope you're already at the ER.  LOL  Yeah, you could go to the ER for meds if you're just itchy, but by the time you wait several hours to be seen, the Benadryl would have already started working.  lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 9:29 AM

I did a few months ago had them for over a week and never figured out why. Try taking some benedril. It really helped me

RaynesMommy07
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:30 AM
Blame it on the Rapture.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SydneysMommy86
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:22 PM

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Blame it on the Rapture.

Like my final test? lol. I cant wait until tomorrow so people can see it isnt happening lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)